It has finally arrived.

/ It has finally arrived. #1  

Anonymous Poster

Got my 7500 last night. only prolem is the delivery guy got there with about 5 minutes of daylight left. by the time we got it and all the implements off the trailer, all i had time to do was drive it around to my shop and park it. darn. maybe after work i can at least ride it around the yard. i will try to take some pics and get them posted tomorrow. thanks to all that have commented on my purchase. the tractor's first real work will be combining two brush piles. there is some pretty heavy wood in them, so we will see what she can do.

/ It has finally arrived. #2  
Good for you. Your gonna love your new girl.
-Terry

/ It has finally arrived. #3  
Congradulations,

Now you simply *must* get some pictures and post them here for us to enjoy.

Best of luck.
-Mike Z.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ It has finally arrived. #4  
Welcome to the 7500 club!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Have fun and be safe. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ It has finally arrived. #5  
kbotaokie-she'll do fine on the brush piles. That was one of the first things I did with mine. It'll just take a while to get used to using the FEL. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Richard

/ It has finally arrived.
Here is a picture. i spent about 10 minutes on by new 7500 last night. in that time, i managed to move an entire brush pile and smooth the ground where it was. i do need a little practice with the box blade and fel. it was great. i would have spent several hours cutting up the brush and stumps and moving them by hand. how sweet it is!

Attachments

• 235504-DSC00402.JPG
    235504-DSC00402.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 293
another pic.

Attachments

• 235505-DSC00401.JPG
    235505-DSC00401.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 260
You know, It's funny...

I think tractors must be like babies...Every time someone gets a new one, and you look at the picture, although you've seen babys before, it still looks real good!

Now what we need is a couple action shots! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

action shots will be coming soon. they are forecasting rain today and friday. we need the rain, but i hope it's not to wet for tractor fun over the weekend.

/ It has finally arrived. #10  
welcome aboad. WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS how can u get a new tractor and then go to work the next day /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif if u run out of things to do, come up here and help move snow, i will gladly let my 2400 sit in garage and watch u form the kitchen window. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif