B3200HSD

/ B3200HSD #1  

sxs191

Silver Member
I upgraded my BX25 to the B3200. I sign the papers tomorrow and hopefully will have it before the long holiday weekend. Price was $25,000 which includes LA504, BH77, quick attach, bh thumb, loaded rear tires and delivery. I am nervous about the shaking problem I read about when the RPM are around 2000, I will test it when I am there tomorrow. Now I just have to start thinking of more projects and convince the wife that it's something the BX25 couldn't handle. ;) Scott

/ B3200HSD #2  
Congratulations! I never experienced the major vibration problem with the B3200 FEL (no BH) I owned which I traded to get a BX25.:)

/ B3200HSD #3  
Scott, sounds like a good deal to me, I just traded up to a B3200 from a BX 23, it
was a used unit, and your deal is very good. I have not got to use my tractor much as My company wants me to keep working away from home, but my Brother who used the 23 a lot, tells me, the B3200 has lots of power. So enjoy your new tractor. I have found that it takes getting use to the new size, I could do finsh work easy with the smaller bucket, but takes some getting use to the larger FEL.

/ B3200HSD #4  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ B3200HSD
TROY (or anyone), Can you tell me the length and weight of the tractor (B3200) with bucket and bh attached? I am trying to see if it's going to fit in my storage shed. I can only find the length and weight of the tractor by itself on the Kubota website. Thanks, Scott

/ B3200HSD #6  
TROY (or anyone), Can you tell me the length and weight of the tractor (B3200) with bucket and bh attached? I am trying to see if it's going to fit in my storage shed. I can only find the length and weight of the tractor by itself on the Kubota website. Thanks, Scott

Scott:

My B3300SU with FEL and BH77 wieghts right around 4000 pounds. I imagine the B3200 may be just a bit less as it has smaller rear tires, but also had a mid-PTO. I don't know the length but am building a 36x30' 3-car garage this summer to house it and other stuff.

Tom

/ B3200HSD
Thanks Tom. Are you rear tires loaded by any chance?

/ B3200HSD #8  
Thanks Tom. Are you rear tires loaded by any chance?

No. With the backhoe out back I don't feel the need. Have yet to have a traction issue. When it comes off this fall and the blade goes on for winter snow removal I will have to see.

T.

/ B3200HSD #9  
I upgraded my BX25 to the B3200. I sign the papers tomorrow and hopefully will have it before the long holiday weekend. Price was $25,000 which includes LA504, BH77, quick attach, bh thumb, loaded rear tires and delivery. I am nervous about the shaking problem I read about when the RPM are around 2000, I will test it when I am there tomorrow. Now I just have to start thinking of more projects and convince the wife that it's something the BX25 couldn't handle. ;) Scott

With the work you will be doing ie: loader BH and such, you will not likely have a vibration issue. I only saw (and felt) the problem when using the mower deck with no loader on at revs around 2100. Never had an issue when the loader was on - but then again usually did not need to rev out to that range when using the loader which seemed to balance it out or something like that on my unit. Since I also cut a lot of grass this was not going to "cut it" so to speak and ended up trading it in for the B3030 and now into my second grass season, not even a hint of that situation.

You will really like the power and capability of that unit.