Kubota B7800

/ Kubota B7800 #1  

lakesidebobcat

Tractor
John Deere,Bobcat,Kubota,Cat,Ingersoll-Rand, you name it
Looking to part out my B7800....the pto broke and tore apart the inside and cracked the housing...not sure if anyone has a good resource for parts other than local dealer...was told I need to spend around $5000 to fix?!?!?!?! Engine, loader, gannon, tires are all GREAT......Own many other tractors and dont want to spend the money only paid around $18k new???? Any help would be great

thx
Lakesidebobcat

/ Kubota B7800 #2  
Just out of curiosity, what were you running off the PTO when it broke?

/ Kubota B7800 #5  
Looking to part out my B7800....the pto broke and tore apart the inside and cracked the housing...not sure if anyone has a good resource for parts other than local dealer...was told I need to spend around $5000 to fix?!?!?!?! Engine, loader, gannon, tires are all GREAT......Own many other tractors and dont want to spend the money only paid around $18k new???? Any help would be great

thx
Lakesidebobcat

Yea, what he said. That was some moment or two of incredible violence. How'd you bust that machine?

/ Kubota B7800
Just out of curiosity, what were you running off the PTO when it broke?

It was running a tiller attachment......I have the tractor at the local dealer....its torn apart and the repair bill is $5k....ouch

/ Kubota B7800
Yea, what he said. That was some moment or two of incredible violence. How'd you bust that machine?

I did not a customer did....he was running a tiller attachment....tilling a school yard sand box.....i think he must have hit a footing that holds the swing set on one side of the tiller and thats when it broke?

/ Kubota B7800 #8  
Did the tiller have a slip clutch?

/ Kubota B7800
No....just a shear pin? obviously did not shear at the right time