Buying Advice ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #1  

displacedPA

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2310
Hello all,

I have been snooping around here a lot lately and have decided to order before the zero percent is gone.. :D
I sent Credit app. to Brady at Barlows.
I will have a few days to decide what options to go with...
this is the package so far

2320 HST with R4's FEL(LA304) BB LP 1548

My current useage is dirtwork and moving fill for my garage. also keeping a 300' gravel road in shape..

I would like to hear some of you veteran members out there on your recomandations.. ect..

Thanks

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #2  
Congratulations. FEL and BB are the main dirt movers and the BB is a great counter weight for the FEL.:thumbsup:
My next favorite implement is a RtachetRake for yard finishing to seed grade.

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #3  
Sounds very familiar. :)

Unless you intend to mow grass on a soft lawn, fill the tires. That would be my only input. To say the tractor is light is a huge understatement. I like the lightness when working in my gardens, as compaction is likely less an issue, but doing heavy work like gravel or snow removal, it is hard to get a grip. Just sayin'. You are going to love it, BTW. Congratulations.

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB
BP did you fill yours yet? I was going to wait when funds allow.. perhaps next season? any thoughts?

Then we get into the age old debate of what is best to fill them with?

:confused:

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #5  
Have a '10 B2320 w/ LA304, MMM, and BH. I love it, however, you can never have too much HP. Test a 26 or 29 HP machine and make sure you don't need the extra HP.

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #6  
enjoy your up coming new tractor.

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #7  
BP did you fill yours yet? I was going to wait when funds allow.. perhaps next season? any thoughts?

Then we get into the age old debate of what is best to fill them with?

:confused:

I have until fall to get it done. I have been hoping against hope to find wheel weights. I had them on the BX and much preferred to use weights. I know, I know this is a personal preference and don't want to start up a filling vs weight bunny trail. I'll hold out a little longer looking for weights, but come fall, RV anti-freeze is going in.

As to the "more" hp being sometimes needed, yes. But if you know your budget, your land and know your tasks well, a guy can make an informed decision on 20 series, buying what he needs and NOT spending money for what he doesn't. Coming off an 18 hp BX for almost two years, my B2320 purchase was an informed decision, and frankly, it's hp over kill. Plus, my dealer wanted it gone. If he had had a 26 he had wanted gone bad enough, well, that's what might have been parked in the shop. :D:D
I wouldn't have cared which one he wanted moved, as I will never max out either one.

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #8  
I've got filled turfs on my 2920. They were filled with rimguard (which is essentially beet juice I think). Dealer charged me $300.

I've got calcium chloride in my 8n, and that has some pretty old tires on it. I always take it easy around my food plots with that, since if a tire blows out I'd be killing a lot of plants with an unhealthy dose of salt water.

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB
So question here? I ordered my tractor from Barlows. I will be taking a line of credit on the machine. should I try an report the purchase to my state? I know some of you have ordered from Barlows before. Just curious Thanks...

/ ordered B2320 HST FEL,BB #10  
So question here? I ordered my tractor from Barlows. I will be taking a line of credit on the machine. should I try an report the purchase to my state? I know some of you have ordered from Barlows before. Just curious Thanks...

I think it is Kubota Credit that reports it. Doesn't matter so much where you buy it from if you are doing Kubota credit. Also depends on your state of course. I'm in MA too, and I know MA checks on these things and will send you a bill for tax due. (I bought mine locally so the tax just got wrapped into the 0 Down 0% financing).