My new B3200

/ My new B3200 #1  

Sackperson

Finally got my new B3200. It is awesome! Bad thing is it is 107 degrees outside.

Attachments

• image-1301061047.png
    image-1301061047.png
    912.1 KB · Views: 529
  • image-676637786.png
    image-676637786.png
    968.8 KB · Views: 520
   / My new B3200 #3  
Real perrrrttttyyyy. Hope you enjoy it. Take a lot of pictures, it will never look that good again.

/ My new B3200 #5  
Sackperson said:
Finally got my new B3200. It is awesome! Bad thing is it is 107 degrees outside.

Congrats!!

I really like mine, wish I had hooks on my bucket like yours

Enjoy

/ My new B3200 #7  
frogfish said:
Congrats!!

I really like mine, wish I had hooks on my bucket like yours

Enjoy

I just noticed the hooks myself. I am somewhat new to tractors, but there are many threads on this site that say you should never mount the hooks at the far ends of the bucket. They specifically state that the hooks should be in line with the loader arms, or the arms can get twisted and off level with each other. True or not, I can't say for sure, but why take a chance with a brand new tractor. At the very least, I would do some research.

/ My new B3200 #8  
I just noticed the hooks myself. I am somewhat new to tractors, but there are many threads on this site that say you should never mount the hooks at the far ends of the bucket. They specifically state that the hooks should be in line with the loader arms, or the arms can get twisted and off level with each other. True or not, I can't say for sure, but why take a chance with a brand new tractor. At the very least, I would do some research.

Also, if the chain swings around the end of the bucket it will slide right out of the hook. With the hook in several inches from the end this is much less likely to happen.

Regardless, looks like a nice setup, what kind of box blade is that?

/ My new B3200 #9  
Very nice tractor and cutter.:thumbsup:

As to the hooks, a lot depends on how you use them and position your chains, there is a good thread on here, but I can't find it right now. I like to loop a chain between the two outside hooks and then hook a chain to it to spread the load as shown by another member, but I don't lift anything very heavy usually.

/ My new B3200
I haven't used the hooks yet. I plan on looping a chain to both hooks when I use it. I don't plan on lifting anything real heavy.

The box blade is a Land Pride BB1260.