b3200 use bh75? and other questions (bx vs)

/ b3200 use bh75? and other questions (bx vs) #1  

grizzjeeper

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota l3400 HST
Currently I have a bx2230 and a l3400 hst. Both have loaders, BX has 60 mower deck and the l3400 has a bh75 backhoe. The L doesnt get used very much any more so i am thinking about consolidating but need something bigger than a BX line. The big question is i dont want to "rebuy" a backhoe and since it seems so similar to the new bh76/77 series is there a way to make it work on the b3200? I assume I would need a different subframe. I see before the bh77 the b3200 would take a bh76 and i am pretty sre the bh76 and 75 were the same as far as mounting points. Is the 77 the same as well?

Anyone comment on mowing with the b3200 coming from a bx?

/ b3200 use bh75? and other questions (bx vs) #2  
Had a BX23TLB with a 60"mmm, mowed great, also had a B3200TLB but mowed with a Woods 72" rear finishing mower, liked that better then the mmm. You'll find that some people like mmm while some like RFM. I like the latter as it's easy on easy off, just my take.
DevilDog

/ b3200 use bh75? and other questions (bx vs) #3  
The Kubota BH75, and BH76 use the same mounting system as far as I know, and are dimensionally the same where they mount. As you said, you will need a new sub frame, but it should work fine on the larger B series tractors, and many were fitted with them when the BH75 was a new thing. If it is a Woods BH75 it will work too. You will find the B lighter, and more nimble than your L for sure. Actually for my uses, if I had a BX for mowing, and snowblowing, I would look hard at the B3300SU