My New B2620

/ My New B2620 #1  

DieselDon

Tractor
B2620
Thanks to the collective wisdom of the forum, I selected a b2620 for my first ever CUT. The quick attach suggestion (from the forum) of matching a b3200QA was amazing. The salesman looked at me and said, ...well, never heard of it but its your money...

Bucket, QA pallet forks, 60 mmm, 60 landscape rake. I also picked up a quick spade which slides over the forks.

I maintain a .2 mile gravel road, mow 3.5 acres and will subsequently put my used shovel on Craigslist.

Attachments

• IMG_5237.JPG
    IMG_5237.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
   / My New B2620 #2  
Enjoy your new equipment! Having the pallet forks are a real handy attachment. Your comment about salesman never "heard" is not surprising...a lot of salesman seem unaware of the equipment they are selling. Couldn't see the slide over spade for the forks you mentioned...need another photo.

/ My New B2620 #3  
The salesman looked at me and said, ...well, never heard of it but its your money...

Yep if you want to know something come here first. This site should be required reading for all salesmen.:laughing:

/ My New B2620 #4  
Very nice tractor and implements, looks like you are prepared for just about anything now.:thumbsup:

/ My New B2620 #5  
I love mine. I think the dealers all will deny ever hearing of putting the QA on the FEL. I think it is a CYA thing they do so Kubota doesn't get mad at them. I get the feeling that the QA is one of those premium features they use to up sell the bigger B's. If they admit that you can use it on the B2620's, they loose their ability to say that you need to spend more on the tractor to get it. It's not dishonest, just marketing...
:thumbsup:

/ My New B2620
That's an interesting take on the QA upgrade. Makes $ense