Financing Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200.

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #1  

Anonymous Poster

Kubota won\'t finance new loader for my BX2200.

I have just made a new purchase of a BX2200 ,60"bmm and a Landpride 1560 rear blade. Like most of the east coast we were hit hard by a snow storm a week ago, dumping approximately 30 " in our area. I made it through with just the back blade but soon knew that a loader was in order. I called the local dealer and told them to get one ready I was on my way to have it installed. They said fill out a credit ap and we will have it processed in a jiffy. Well the ap came back credit is fine but Kubota says they wont finance a loader unless it's on a new tractor. Well mine is new, so why not finance it? My tractor has less then 8 hrs on the clock. Whats up with this? I'm putting $1000 to 1500 down why can't they finance the rest , about $1000? This is not a good thing for Kubota to do to new buyers. Sure makes one feel lost after the sale. Heck I wonder if New Holland or the Green machine company would treat new buyers like this? Buy the way this is my third unit and I paid cash for all of them for my business. Because of a bad winter I didn't want to use cash if I could get around it. I planed to pay the balance within a three to five month period. I hope they reconsider or this may be my last orange purchase. I'm feeling like they don't care and I don't like that.

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #2  
Re: Kubota won\'t finance new loader for my BX2200.

Mark
You may have to use some other rate than new tractor rate. Check out <font color="orange">Kubota</font> finacing at this site. Click Here.

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200.

I was told they won't finance at any rate thats what I find so strange. They said the tractor had to go out the door with the loader on to be financed. Heck any rate would have worked as I was going to pay it off quick.

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #4  
Re: Kubota won\'t finance new loader for my BX2200

I would just put it on a credit card. My GM card has 0% intrest for a year. I've got 10k on the thing, free money. I could pay it off but why? Let the cash work for YOU!!!

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #5  
Re: Kubota won\'t finance new loader for my BX2200

I agree that if you have a low rate credit card and plan on paying it off quickly...why not use that? I also found Kubota credit difficult to deal with...they made me jump through hoops because I didnt want to use their insurance....i must admit, it almost made me turn to "Green" Glad i bought the Bx though..extremely happy so far! Kevin

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200.

What you are probably getting caught up with is the type of financing that a vehicle vendor offers...it's generally secured by the vehicle and is designed to be "new tractor" financing, not for implement purchases. That might seem screwy at first, but it's pretty much normal in the finance world. Most financiing of this type is also not really coming from the vehicle manufacturer...it's a third party and companies like Kubota need to follow the rules they are contracted to.

Even though your tractor is "practically new", it's legally "not new" at this point. That's where the rate difference would come in if they were to do the financing after the fact.

I am in agreement with the others...money is fairly easy to come by right now at relatively low rates. Use an existing or new credit card to do your financing, or talk with a credit union (if you are a member). A HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) is also a useful financial tool for this kind of thing and the rates are low, low, low right now.

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #7  

I just bought a Kubota loader for my year old B7500. Kubota financed it with no problem at 4.69% for three years. I put down about $1500.

Somebody is telling you a story.

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #8  

Interesting. Is it possible that the types of financing available differ by state?

~Rick

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #9  

You would think it could be more simple than that. Kubota should look at the consumer, this is his third tractor, they have some history on the guy.

When I purchased my New Holland TC21D I filled out a credit application, put a grand or so down, got my tractor. Called back 9 months later and told my dealer I made a mistake and bought too small of a tractor. My dealer told me he would give my full credit back less $250.00 for paper work. My tractor was on a 1 year no interest program. My dealer on the new tractor told me I had to fill out a new credit application. I did only to find out that I didn't have to. New Holland credit have everything on file. New Holland Credit, credited the old contract, created a new contract for one year from the new date and told me no money down. I also get mail every so often from New Holland Credit telling me to take advantage of no interest or payments on accessories for my tractor. And my credit is pre-approved

Murph

/ Kubota won't finance new loader for my BX2200. #10  

i think what is happening here is that if u would have had the loader put on as part of the original package it would have been financed,lets suppose u bought a new car and finaned it then went back 3 days latter and said u wanted a cd player, they are not going to finace that. if would have been in the original deal all would have been financed, hope i got my point across /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif somtimes i confuse myself /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif