2012 models

/ 2012 models #31  
Kubota USA prohibits the sale of new products to our of country purchasers.

Dealers knowing doing so can lose their dealership.

Dealers are advised to not even quote.

Different country, different market, different Company ( Kubota Canada )

If, as a Cdn, you want an American quote, use a gmail or other generic address.

This is not unique to Kubota as Bobcat does the same thing.

I think even Deere started having dealers use a Cdn price selling\shipping to Canada.

/ 2012 models #32  
Two of the dealers here have a load of new Kubota tractors just waiting.The New Holland dealer in Searcy, ark, also had a bunch of new units? So I guess the economy is holding them down now?

/ 2012 models #33  
Did Barlows refuse a you pick up quote or even delivered to NY or other New England quote or was it a delivered to Canada Quote they refused?

I asked for a quote at their store, no go. Seems like us frozen Canucks are special.:laughing::mad:

/ 2012 models #35  
I dont know what province Kuboman is in , I am in Quebec and its exactly like he says here too. Your home address dictates which dealership you are allowed to buy from.

I dont know if that applies to JD or the other ones as I have never kicked tires there.

Yep it's the same thing here in Newfoundland. I feel it's Collusion which is illegal here but try and prove it. :mad:

Now you have the American economy in the dumps and I still can't find a dealer on the US side that will sell me parts :confused: What an opportunity you guys are missing. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. :confused2:

/ 2012 models #36  
Yep it's the same thing here in Newfoundland. I feel it's Collusion which is illegal here but try and prove it. :mad:

Now you have the American economy in the dumps and I still can't find a dealer on the US side that will sell me parts :confused: What an opportunity you guys are missing. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. :confused2:

Didn't you know that Canadians are diseased?:laughing:

/ 2012 models #37  
John, but we were discussing "used" tractors.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Love it!! :D :D :D :D

John: we are laughing with you, and not at you at all. After working all our lives, and long hours many times, it still takes some courage to go ahead, and buy what we want. I was so pleased when my neighbor who is in his mid 70's, and has been married over 50 years went out, and bought himself a new tractor last fall. Got himself a 4 wheeler too by gosh! He doesn't do a lot with it because it is a "real" tractor (Massey 1529), and he doesn't have much space, but he is always smiling when he is on it. You have helped show us that nothing evil is going to happen if we treat ourselves once in a while too.

/ 2012 models #38  
Love it!! :D :D :D :D

John: we are laughing with you, and not at you at all. After working all our lives, and long hours many times, it still takes some courage to go ahead, and buy what we want. I was so pleased when my neighbor who is in his mid 70's, and has been married over 50 years went out, and bought himself a new tractor last fall. Got himself a 4 wheeler too by gosh! He doesn't do a lot with it because it is a "real" tractor (Massey 1529), and he doesn't have much space, but he is always smiling when he is on it. You have helped show us that nothing evil is going to happen if we treat ourselves once in a while too.

Well said. My 60+ year old brother in law drove up in a new red Corvette convertible the other day. He said, I figured I couldn't take my money with me, so decided to enjoy it. I don't care for sports cars etc., so I enjoy my tractors.

Now the people I really worry about are the people buying new tractors all the time AND driving sports cars, but off hand I don't know anyone like that...oh wait a minute...:laughing:

Just kidding; what Chuck said.:thumbsup:

Now Chuck; about that second tractor we were talking about.:licking:

Last edited:
   / 2012 models #39  
I know who my buddies are.:thumbsup::) As long as I can meet my payments and care for my family I'm going to enjoy the remaining years here on this earth. I plan to enjoy them even more on the new Heaven and Earth but Kubotas and Cars will be free there, I think.:D
Might should have got 4wd.......some times it has a problem with traction at Red lights that turn Green.:D
For those that didn't see my Birthday present to myself last month. Pictures!!!:D:laughing::D

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    808.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    806.2 KB · Views: 133
   / 2012 models #40  
thats 1 nice ride,i cant fitt behind the steering wheel lolol.