2012 models

/ 2012 models #1  

rkeith

Silver Member
Tractor
GC1720 TLB
When will the 2012 models come out? I'm in the marker for a 3300SU but I'd like to get one after the 2012 models come out so I can get me a deal on a 2011 model! :thumbsup:

/ 2012 models #2  
Actually tractors are not like cars/trucks as to model years, so you can't really count on "good deals" on them. It's hard to tell the year a tractor was made.

Changes in pricing on newer shipping can affect prices as well as other factors.

/ 2012 models
Thank you. I never would have guessed. :cool:

/ 2012 models #4  
It has been discussed on here quite a bit. By looking at the serial number you can get with a dealer or manufacturer and determine the date of manufacture. On some models you can tell generally by certain features or designations such as the Grand L -1/-2/-3, but since there is no title you really can't tell most of the time.

/ 2012 models #5  
If you want a tractor or even need one then now is the time to buy. Rare (never) for me to see any discounts because one tractor was made a day later than the other one or even a month or even a year.
Prices keep going up so usually the newer tractor is more because the prices have gone up which in its self makes the older one (that came in last week) discounted.
Contact Barlows for the already discounted price.

/ 2012 models
@JOHNTHOMAS
"Contact Barlows for the already discounted price." ??:confused:

Who or what is Barlows?

/ 2012 models #8  
When will the 2012 models come out? I'm in the marker for a 3300SU but I'd like to get one after the 2012 models come out so I can get me a deal on a 2011 model! :thumbsup:
Due to the bad issues in Japan that has impacted their economic structure, Kubota is foregoing the 2012 models, delaying production until 2013. This will hold the price of 2011s so you'll have to wait. :confused2:

/ 2012 models #10  
There's no shortage in a recession that's lasted like this one . Cash is
still king , if you don't have a trade ( which Dealers don't want in
this climate ) .