Price Check Has anyone priced a L45 or M59?

/ Has anyone priced a L45 or M59? #1  

mechatgsk

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060
Hello,
I was wanting to know if anyone has priced a new L45 or M59 TLB?

Regards,
Mechatgsk

/ Has anyone priced a L45 or M59? #2  
Round numbers depending on how equipped they match the model.

/ Has anyone priced a L45 or M59? #3  
mechatgsk said:
Hello,
I was wanting to know if anyone has priced a new L45 or M59 TLB?

Regards,
Mechatgsk

My dealer has a M59 TLB that is a couple years old but new, I was meaning to ask the price. I can if you want.

/ Has anyone priced a L45 or M59? #4  
My dealer has a M59 TLB that is a couple years old but new, I was meaning to ask the price. I can if you want.

I'd be curious to know what you find out too.

I've heard scuttlebutt - but not seen invoices - mentioning several M59s sold in the last year. I believe these were new/old machines with full warranty and in the 42 to 45K price range. I've seen mention of several M59s with a few hundred hours selling in the high 30s, and of another one that was a little rough and having a bent boom cylinder selling in the mid to 30s. That means there must be screaming deals out there for the person who can afford cash.

As I understand it, this was to be Kubota's version of a commercial duty TLB, and they couldn't have brought it out at a worse financial time. In order to make this new model attractive to dealers, Kubota offered the first ones bundled with a spare larger BH bucket, 3 pt conversion kit, and front remotes. I bought one of those and am glad I did. You hear about some M59s with those goodies that still sitting on dealer's lots unsold because they have to compete with better known TLB lease machines.

/ Has anyone priced a L45 or M59? #5  
We paid 45 thousand for our l45. That included the front and rear auxiliary hydraulics the full hydraulic thumb and the front bucket and pallet forks and the three point hitch. It also has all the work lights it's pretty much only missing the tool box. No tax due to the fact that we are farm exempt. It's a little beast. I can't say I wouldn't have maybe preferred the m59. I like to buy all the power I can afford

Attachments

• image-1117834165.jpg
    image-1117834165.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 145