BX Quick Hitch Pricing...

/ BX Quick Hitch Pricing... #1  

bxkubota

Silver Member
Tractor
BX25
I purchased a BX25 from my local dealer last year and stopped in today to get a price on a front quick hitch (BX2751). The price I was given was the price listed on the Kubota site. He stated that this is very little markup on those attachments for him to move around on the price. Anyone have any input on the pricing they got on this hitch or attachment pricing after the purchase of a tractor....:thumbsup:

/ BX Quick Hitch Pricing... #2  
HAHA Everything in our area is "List Price" and they charge you the shipping on it besides. I know they are not cheap. Try CL or Ebay. Also call Messicks or Barlows.

/ BX Quick Hitch Pricing... #3  
Bought mine from Messick's a couple of years back and IIRC the price was just about list - I think $550 if memory serves me right. Don't think you'll find it for much under list unless it's used. Good luck.

/ BX Quick Hitch Pricing... #4  
I purchased a BX25 from my local dealer last year and stopped in today to get a price on a front quick hitch (BX2751). The price I was given was the price listed on the Kubota site. He stated that this is very little markup on those attachments for him to move around on the price. Anyone have any input on the pricing they got on this hitch or attachment pricing after the purchase of a tractor....:thumbsup:

Hey all,

I didn't think Kubota even offered a front quick-hitch option?

And does anyone know of any aftermarket quick-hitches for a BX's FEL?

Thanks,

My Hoe

/ BX Quick Hitch Pricing... #5  
The quick hitch bx2751 they are talking about is a frame mount front hitch for the snow blower, front blade and the sweeper. I think you are looking for a hitch like the Versa Daptor by jariusa.com. to change out the front bucket to forks or other options.

/ BX Quick Hitch Pricing... #6  
I own a Tach n' Go made by mytractortools.com. The quick release system is secure and easy to use. Highly recommend to check it out.

I have been using mine for two years and love it. It is lighter then other similar units. It has well placed cut outs that help line up on the bucket without getting out of the driver's seat. It also has a built in receiver so the is no need to spend another $400 on another attachment.

Cheers!

Kevin