Tractor
    BX25

Default BX Quick Hitch Pricing...

I purchased a BX25 from my local dealer last year and stopped in today to get a price on a front quick hitch (BX2751). The price I was given was the price listed on the Kubota site. He stated that this is very little markup on those attachments for him to move around on the price. Anyone have any input on the pricing they got on this hitch or attachment pricing after the purchase of a tractor....
    2003 BX1500 54MMM Loader Sold
    2010 BX25 54MMM BX2763 front blade, and Bagger from my BX1500 that was modified to fit my BX25

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX24

Default Re: BX Quick Hitch Pricing...

HAHA Everything in our area is "List Price" and they charge you the shipping on it besides. I know they are not cheap. Try CL or Ebay. Also call Messicks or Barlows.
    08 BX24 FEL, BH, 6l0" MMM, Kubota PTO Bagger, BX2750D snow blower with quick hitch

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Bought mine from Messick's a couple of years back and IIRC the price was just about list - I think $550 if memory serves me right. Don't think you'll find it for much under list unless it's used. Good luck.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Ariens/Simplicity/Sears

Quote Originally Posted by bxkubota View Post
    I purchased a BX25 from my local dealer last year and stopped in today to get a price on a front quick hitch (BX2751). The price I was given was the price listed on the Kubota site. He stated that this is very little markup on those attachments for him to move around on the price. Anyone have any input on the pricing they got on this hitch or attachment pricing after the purchase of a tractor....
    Hey all,

I didn't think Kubota even offered a front quick-hitch option?

And does anyone know of any aftermarket quick-hitches for a BX's FEL?

Thanks,

My Hoe

Tractor
    kubota bx25

The quick hitch bx2751 they are talking about is a frame mount front hitch for the snow blower, front blade and the sweeper. I think you are looking for a hitch like the Versa Daptor by jariusa.com. to change out the front bucket to forks or other options.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

I own a Tach n' Go made by mytractortools.com. The quick release system is secure and easy to use. Highly recommend to check it out.

I have been using mine for two years and love it. It is lighter then other similar units. It has well placed cut outs that help line up on the bucket without getting out of the driver's seat. It also has a built in receiver so the is no need to spend another $400 on another attachment.

Cheers!

Kevin
    Kubota BX2360, 54" Fine Cut MMM, LA243 FEL, BX2789 Rear Snow Thrower