B7800 W/FEL & Hoe $$$$$ ??????

/ B7800 W/FEL & Hoe $$$$$ ?????? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Just getting some input on these prices. B7800 with 402 FEL $14,600.00 and a Woods 7500 hoe $5,200.00 (with the 4 point subframe) $19,800.00. Seems this in the ballpark from all the info I can gather. Whats your opinion? Thanks for the response.

/ B7800 W/FEL & Hoe $$$$$ ?????? #2  
Sounds about right.

But price is just one factor in the buy process. IMHO.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ B7800 W/FEL & Hoe $$$$$ ??????
What other factors should be considered? Dealer reliability, (excellent) tires (turf or ind.) (has mid PTO and folding ROPS)
hoe has self contained hyd. Please explain any other factors?

/ B7800 W/FEL & Hoe $$$$$ ?????? #4  
Little Things to consider that add $$ to the sale:

Hooks on the FEL
Larger alternator if you add lights, which you will, or a cab.
Block heater if you live in a cold area
Free pick up and delivery IF you have a problem
Repair manuals
50 hour service or just the filters and oils
Loaded tires
4 way valve for the FEL

Can anyone add to the list of things to consider??

Check this web site out for an idea of prices.

Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

web page

/ B7800 W/FEL & Hoe $$$$$ ?????? #5  
Hi,

Price sounds good so far, depending upon what else is in the deal. Just a note. Make sure the ROPS is tall enough for use with the backhoe. When I bought my B2910 3 years ago, the folding ROPS was required because the fixed ROPS is too short for backhoe use. I'm assuming that is still the case.

I'm also personally in favor of a separate hydraulic pump for the backhoe, but that's probably more of a personal opinion than anything based on a lot of substance.

~Rick

<font color="blue"> I'm also personally in favor of a separate hydraulic pump for the backhoe, but that's probably more of a personal opinion than anything based on a lot of substance. </font>

I feel the same as Rick about the separate pump for the backhoe...

I'm not sure why though...I take my loader off probably as oten, if not more often, than the backhoe, and I don't feel the need for a separate pump for the loader!

Wonder why that is... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Here Is what I was quoted for a 7800 with the following,

R4 tires
Larger altinator,
60" bucket with 3 hooks and reinforced,
Woods teeth for the bucket,
Four way Valve,
Folding ROPS,
2 Hallogen lights mounted on ROPS,
Tubes in rear tires Ballisted,
Woods 7500 sub Frame mounted backhoe and 1 hook welded on bucket,
Delivered to my house with training, 50 hour tuneup providing I give notice @40 hours, will stop by my house no charge I pay for parts and fluids.
Also this dealer will handle all warranty work.
All for $21,200 no tax

What do you guys think about that price????

Hoe does have self contained hydraulics. Also, a 4-way valve on the loader and the ROPS is folding. This tractor also has the mid pto. Although, a heavy duty alternator and halogen lights sure sound useful. A Woods tooth bar around $200.

/ B7800 W/FEL & Hoe $$$$$ ?????? #9  
Not sure how prices run in your neck of the woods, but I believe that sounds like a good deal compared to New England prices.

Just one question: Is that really a 70" bucket? Kubota offers a 54" and a 60", I believe.

~Rick

My mistake on the bucket it is a 60"

The dealer that Quoted me these prices is Bob Wolf From Woodbury Tractor in CT. I Found him from this site. The web Is a very powerful tool today.