New sweet bx2200

/ New sweet bx2200 #1  

Anonymous Poster

Well it arrived last night around 9pm. Well it has some bent stuff and anything that was broken the guy had parts for us to replace them with. This tractor was used by employees so they really didnt treat it well. Its in perfect body condition and everything just bent up stuff and preatty dirty. The chains on the three point need to be replaced because they were bent really bad. the brake arm for the rear right wheel has a little bend that tapped out. Otherwise I love this tractor, such a amazing peice of machinery. Steers easy, and wont get stuck anywhere. When I got it last night I rode it until 10:30pm and then decided to give the neighbors some sleep and put it away. This morning I washed everything, replaced the broken items and waxed it three times. That thing glows now, so beautiful. My FEL sure makes life easy and is really easy to operate. The brush hog that I got for free needs to be cleaned up, its preatty beat on apperance but the blades and everything else are perfect. I don't know the brand though, I looked on ebay and saw one that is the exact same thing just different color so it maybe is that one which is a Howse. I never heard of that brand before, anyone know if it's good? So yeah for $8,500 and delivered 12 hours for only 250. I got a awesome deal. This thing will handle anything I give it.
i-1.JPG

/ New sweet bx2200 #2  
Several of us either have or have had Howse implements. Their web site is here.

/ New sweet bx2200
Congrats and good luck with your machine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. What happened to it? Was it a rental, landscaper machine, or???
DaveL

/ New sweet bx2200
Well it was only used by employee's on a horse ranch to haul manure. Some brush hoggin' was done but all the problems on the tractor are because of operators error. I love the thing though its just like new.

/ New sweet bx2200 #5  
Best of luck to you with it....I love mine as well! Kevin