Kubota Parts

/ Kubota Parts #1  

triplets

Tractor
1999 Kubota L3010
Purchased a 1999 L3010 yesterday. Tractor is in excellent condition mechanically but needs cosmetic help. Where is the best place to purchase grill, lights, decals, etc. New or good used will do. Thanks, mike /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Kubota Parts #2  
I have seen every once in while parts on e bay. but i think for body parts you are probably best to deal with the dealer.

/ Kubota Parts #3  
I agree about working with the dealer - as long as it is a good one. I needed new sockets for my headlights not long ago. Checked all over the 'Net and found a few places to get them. Inexpensive items - about $7 each. Checked with my dealer before ordering and found out that once I factored in shipping that it was less expensive to buy from the local dealer. Bought from local dealer instead of over the internet.

On the other hand, I'm a big fan of my dealer. Great folks.

/ Kubota Parts #4  
When I first got my used Kubota, I checked around on the net for places to order filters, etc., and in doing that, I wound up speaking with a dealer in the Midwest... I learned from him, and this should be true for most dealers (?) that if something is special ordered from Kubota, Kubota will Fedex whatever it is to you for a flat $5 fee. That could be useful to know.