How did I do?

/ How did I do?
Oh yea, I think they should give you the tractor.
They seem to be making their money on all the implements I want/ need to buy.

Spock

/ How did I do?
Thanks Hammer1995. I think I'll definitely go for the quick attach and the 4-way.

/ How did I do?
Spock,

Thanks for the insight into the process. Maybe the dealers don't realize how serious I am (I want it now off the lot). What I'll do next is set a specific price along with a specific equipment package and let them take it or leave it.

Yeah, I've got 4-5 implements to buy, let them make some margin on that.

Thanks again.

/ How did I do? #14  
Would you mind giving the dealer name? I'm also in North Carolina and am looking to purchase L3440 as early as possible, Uh- tomorrow would be nice. Salesman I could ask for?

/ How did I do?
Thomasre
The dealer is Corriher Tractor, Inc. Lenoir NC (near Hickory)
828-758-5506

I started with Jim and final deal was with Chad.

Good luck

Spock

/ How did I do?
I would be willing to go the extra $800 for the L3430 over the L3130, but the LA723 loader adds an extra $450 dollars. Just not sure I'm willing to go that much extra. If they're quoting $16700 for the L3130 with the LA513, you're getting a real bargain on the L3430 with the LA723 at $17500 since it would normally be $1250 more. BTW, my quote of $17300 for the L3130 with the LA513 includes the quick detach bucket, 4-way valve and rear work lights. Really only about $250 more than you would pay for the same setup. I wouldn't hesitate at that price. I've shopped far and wide and have not found a price nearly that good for the combo your getting. Definitely get the 4-way valve and quick-detach bucket now if you even think you'll need them in the future. It'll cost a lot more then.

/ How did I do? #17  
this might seem like a small thing(till u need them) but as a throw in with the deal make sure u get some hooks welded to your bucket.

/ How did I do? #18  
That's great, I'm only a little over an hr away.

/ How did I do? #19  
Thanks for reminder - before I call and order, any other useful little items? My setup will be L3430 hst, 3-way or 4 way valve? with touch kit for Long 4n1 72" bucket, two chain hooks, bolt-on tooth bar, r4's filled 1/2 full or to stem?, Want best stability. Front & Rear Work Lights - Mount both on ROPS or somewhere else? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Lot's final questions. Afraid I'll forget something. This board has been so helpful!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ How did I do? #20  
Thomasre, that will be a nice set up and looks to be sized right for your projects. The other item I would consider are rear hydraulic remotes. Granted, they are kind of pricey but as time goes by and you want a Top & Tilt system, hydraulic angle for a rear blade or any number of other hydraulic assisted implements you will be glad you spent the money now. Just my .02.

MarkV