Price Check Price Check on Used B2620

/ Price Check on Used B2620 #1  

GPintheMitten

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620 with BH65 backhoe, Ford 2N
I found a used 2008 B2620 with about 120 hours with LA364 loader and 60" mid mount mower. I haven't looked at it yet. What do you think is a fair price? He's asking $13500 or best offer.

I have been planning on buying a new B2920 with loader and 60" mmm, but this sounds like it would work for me and almost new for the hours.

Also, would it be able to power a pto driven rototiller? I was planning on getting a tiller as well.

Thanks.

/ Price Check on Used B2620
Anybody? Going to look at it tomorrow. How's $12,000 sound?

/ Price Check on Used B2620 #3  
Sounds like a really good deal to me and yes it will run a tiller

Thanks MAC25.

If I can wrangle up a trailer for the trip, I might come back with it. My 5 x 10 trailer won't cut it.

Seller is 2 hours away.

/ Price Check on Used B2620 #5  
That package would run about $18,000 new.

Will

/ Price Check on Used B2620 #6  
I paid 16,100 for a B2320 with 364 FEL, grading scraper and rim guard in the rear tires.

Will_C said:
That package would run about $18,000 new.

Will

Yah, that's what I was thinking, plus almost a grand in sales tax.

Well, if it proves to be in the shape that I think it is and I can get it for $12k, l'll get it.

My 27 year old B6200 with 15 engine HP has been a good machine but I'm ready for more HP for pto work and I really want a loader which I don't have.

/ Price Check on Used B2620 #9  
I use a 42" tiller on BX2360 and B2320 so you'll have no issue with running an appropriately sized tiller.
$12 looks like a really good price. Call and ask if they'd consider taking your old tractor in trade before you go. They may hate to give up their tractor but need the money so a replacement tractor and cash may make them happy. Won't cost anything to ask and may help with the later offer of $12 since you've still got a tractor to get rid of:) when you get there instead of just jumping in with an offer that low. I'd be prepared to pay the $13 when I went unless you want to offer them #12 before you go so they can call any of the other lookers that they have someone coming for $12 and will they pay more.

Thanks, JohnThomas, and Mac25 and Will_C else as well.

Good thought about offering him my tractor, but I don't think he would want it. He sold his land that he was going to build a new house on. He's going to stay in the subdivision so I doubt he wants mine. And I don't want to trailer it down there and both back here. I'll just plan on selling mine separately.

He seems pretty anxious to sell so I offered him $12 over the phone subject to inspection and he all but accepted it. He did say that previously his low was $12.5 and he thought we could work it out.

Anyway, my wife and I are going to rent a uhaul trailer and head to his place in a few minutes.

I'll let you all know if it pans out or not.