Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi???

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I'm fairly new on this board and been looking thru the classifieds. Everything I might be interested in buying is more than a thousand miles away; EAST that is, and I'm in Wyoming. Even the search feature shows no listings in the classifieds for any western states. People in the west must still do things with pick and shovel. It really puzzles me.
Anyway, just found it strange and just take it as my nickel's worth. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #2  
Hey, its your lucky day! I just happen to live in Wyoming also and sell tractors for a living /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Not sure if you're trying to avoid the whole dealer thing, but if you have no particular diversion to us, let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep my eyes open /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. You're right in that the picking are pretty slim out here, even as a dealer we go looking for used stuff(compact 4wd) to bring in cuz its all demand and no supply. For those of you who are wondering, Wyoming is one of the 50 states, total pop. less than 500,000, located just below Montana /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just jokin', but you would be amazed at how many people actually ask this! Anyway, good luck with your search. Christa

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #3  
there are some west, but evidently not in your area, did find some in californie and alberta.keep plugging, u will find one.
welcome to the forum.

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi???
Hey Wyoming, welcome to the United States!

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #5  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifThanks!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif <font color="orange"> Happy Tractorin' </font> /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #6  
Re: Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi

Just keep going west and you'll run into those eastern tractors.

Egon

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #7  
Have you tried looking on Traderonline under equipment trader. you can search in just your area by region, state, or area code. TRADERONLINE

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi???
I spent a couple of months looking around Western Nebraska. When I found a used tractor, it was well used, well aged, and high priced. I ended up spending about twice what they were asking for 30 year old tractors in fair to poor shape for a new B7500HST. It sounds like anything in this area is snapped up along the front range of CO. You know them... They keep WY from falling into NM.

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #9  
There's a whole bunch of 'em here in the Central Valley in CA. Lots of agriculture here. But they're still expensive /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

/ Are there any tractors WEST of the Mississippi??? #10  
Look under the dealer section on TBN, there are 11 JD dealers, 1 Kubota dealer and 5 New Holland dealers shown in Wyoming. Sure they could find you a used machine quickly.

You might want to look at www.agrisurf.com, www.agriscape.com and www.ytmag.com.