Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Front snowblower for B3030 Kubota

Any ideas on what kind of snowblowers are available and prices for a front mount snowblower for a B3030 and is it easy to put on and off?

Default Re: Front snowblower for B3030 Kubota

kubota offers a B2782 that is easy to take on and off. They retail for $5700.

thank you I hope u are right I like easy to take on and off thank u

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

I believe the only othe option are loader mounted blower with rear pto powerpack but i believe these start in the 40HP pto ratings and above. Also in the 10K price range. But there major easy to use. about 2 minutes to hook up and remove with standard quick attach features.
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

You can see from my signature that I have a large blower on the front of my B2920. kubota suggests a smaller one but the dealer advised to go with the larger, heavier one.

I used it last winter with stellar results.

Easy......Yes - to install you simply take off the loader.....2 minutes. Then you put on the undercarriage mount and drive shaft to the mid mount PTO. 3 minutes. Hook up the hydro lines. 2 minutes.

Now drive into the blower, flip the lock and insert the pin. 2 minutes.

Finally, add the chute control .......2 minutes.

That is about it for me.

Cost - - -High

Installation - - - easy.

Kubota did a nice job.
    Mike
    1939 Ford 9N - Sold
    1998 Kubota B7300 - Traded
    2010 Kubota B2920 new 12/10
    R4 loaded, FEL, Woods Backblade
    2782 Snowblower
    Kubota ZG222 zero turn mower
    2006 Honda S2000

I do believe there are a couple of companies that make front mount blowers that have a subframe with a pto shaft that connects to the rear pto. I went with the kubota option that uses the mid pto. It's not terribly hard to install or remove but in the dead of winter I leave the subframe on (the 4240 can have the subframe on the tractor and still use the loader). While everything goes together pretty easily it seams like there's always ice that needs to be removed because it's keeping things from moving or pins from sliding into place. A front mounted blower is worth the money though.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Elite Member
    Tractor
    JD LA115, WH 244, WH 525 hydro-pops,Original Troy Built Horse 8 HP

The folks at Erskine make a snow caster with an extended propeller shaft kit that mates with the rear P.T.O., shaft of your kubota.

Another excellent option is the Pronovost/Hardy 3 point hitch front mount for the tractor allowing you to mount a less expesive rear mount blower on the front of your B3030 tractor. The Pronovost unit has areversing gearbox to allow the simple attachment of a snow caster or a flail mower or a rear mounted finish mower.

Are you really intent on buying a front mount blower?, You do know you can buy a very substantial rear mount snow caster for less money.

The biggest issue for a front mount attachment is reduced ground clearance for the end user as snow and ice will build up and if you get stuck you really get stuck AND you can really get stuck with a four wheel drive tractor if 2 wheels lose traction.

That is the nice thing about the rear mounts as they add plenty of traction for a tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by mcrimm
    You can see from my signature that I have a large blower on the front of my B2920. kubota suggests a smaller one but the dealer advised to go with the larger, heavier one.

I used it last winter with stellar results.

Easy......Yes - to install you simply take off the loader.....2 minutes. Then you put on the undercarriage mount and drive shaft to the mid mount PTO. 3 minutes. Hook up the hydro lines. 2 minutes.

Now drive into the blower, flip the lock and insert the pin. 2 minutes.

Finally, add the chute control .......2 minutes.

That is about it for me.

Cost - - -High

Installation - - - easy.

Kubota did a nice job.
    Mike
    Thank u my concern is always how easy to hook up some I have had to fight with so easy is good thanks

Tractor
    Kubota B3030

dave1132 - How close are you to Buffalo, NY? There's a new one on CL with everything you need - blower, quick hitch and PTO shaft.
    Kubota B3030, LA403 FEL, Woods RB72 Back Blade, LandPride GS1560 Grading Scraper, Frontier CA2060E Aerator, Kubota ZD331-72 mower, John Deere x575 & 47" snowblower

Quote Originally Posted by psdx
    dave1132 - How close are you to Buffalo, NY? There's a new one on CL with everything you need - blower, quick hitch and PTO shaft.
    It's about a 6hr drive but if price was right possabilty thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast