BX1500 Initial surprises
I had thought that the BX1500 was basically a BX1800/2200 with a smaller engine. So it was a bit of a shock when I saw my first 1500 this weekend.
Some things I noticed.
1. A much smaller engine compartment and hood.
2. Smaller wheelbase (different frame!!!!)
3. Rear end is quite a bit different as far as frame and sheet metal between the fenders.
4. Smaller fuel tank.
5. Smaller wheels/tires.
6. Dual turn lights???? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
7. Much nicer FEL control joystick assembly, complete with boot and finally a real joystick lock. In fact, I'd like to try and figger out how to make one of these work on my BX2200.
Re: BX1500 Initial surprises
Can you post a pic of the joystick and boot setup? I'd like to see that... Thanks!