Buying parts online

/ Buying parts online #1  

DeanE

Tractor
Kubota Bx2200
I have a kubota bx2200. I need to get a few misc. parts. What on-line stores are good for service and price?

/ Buying parts online #3  
I have a kubota bx2200. I need to get a few misc. parts. What on-line stores are good for service and price?

I have found that all of the parts dealers, both local and on-line, have virtually identical prices for OEM Kubota parts. However, some items are available in the aftermarket (like alternators, starters, etc.) and you can save as much as 80% on them via ebay.

JayC

/ Buying parts online #4  
Humm,
lots of parts on line and most have good service and fast shipping. But I agree with gwdixon about Messick's as I have ordered and purchased parts from them. They have tects on had to evaluate and answer your questions, good dealer.Zimmer Tractor in Monroe was another on line dealer who I purchased a Skid Shoe Assembly for my RB3584 Back Blade, another good dealer that I would recommend, good luck with your choice.
DevilDog

/ Buying parts online #5  
I hunted and compared real hard, and couldn't get over shipping premium - especially for heavys like fluids (if they would even ship). So I re-shopped my locals and the 2nd closest outfit turned out to be great on stock and pricing. I just plan my trips as they are not on a common grocery run for me - but it is plan-able.

Now I'm using Davis - Mechant and couldn't be happier with service and stock. Last guys didn't stock what should have been routine O rings - banjo, relief, etc.

Last edited:
   / Buying parts online #6  
lashley tractor sales. Best prices that i found and free shipping.

/ Buying parts online #7  
Neil Messick has always replied to email inquiries promptly and shipped items out to me in a timely manner.

/ Buying parts online #8  
lashley tractor sales. Best prices that i found and free shipping.

Well if that's the same Lashley Tractor down in GA, I bought my tractor there. I got a great price on a leftover 2010 MX5100 there!

/ Buying parts online #9  
I tried my local dealers and Messick's...Messick's wins with shipping on prices and info..