Kubota and Bush Hog products

/ Kubota and Bush Hog products #1  

IndiantownFla

Tractor
Kubota L3830 GST
Hi, My wife and I are looking to buy an L4630HST and I wondered if anybody had used bush hog products with their Kubotas(I'm looking at backhoe and rear heavy duty mower),dealer also sells bush hog. Looking for any info, good or bad, on the bush hog line of products. Thanks for the help and all of the help in all the posts!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kubota and Bush Hog products #2  
I've had a light duty Bush Hog brush hog and a Bush Hog tiller, and a cousin now has a Bush Hog brush hog, a Bush Hog tiller, and a Bush Hog post hole digger. I like their products myself.

/ Kubota and Bush Hog products #3  
I have the 60" bush hog "squealer" hooked up to my B7800. Looks like a real strong unit.

Attachments

• 254509-b7800 home 2.JPG
    254509-b7800 home 2.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 148
   / Kubota and Bush Hog products #4  
Hi, no experience with a Bush Hog mower yet, but I have one on the way. I have a 7800 on order and the dealer recommended the Bush Hog rear mower with the rear discharge. I comes with a side discharge also, but he said that if mowing next to a building the side mower can make a mess, so he recommended the rear discharge. When I get it I'll let you know. However, the way the weather is going around here if I took delivery tomorrow I will not need to mow until June - it's been cold. Best of Luck,

Frank /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kubota and Bush Hog products #5  
Frank, I just now noticed that I left that out of my earlier post. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I had the Bush Hog RDTH60 finish mower. The dealer told me they used to seldom sell a rear discharge, everyone wanted the side discharge, and by 1999, it was the other way around, seldom sell a side discharge. I really liked the rear discharge because you could mow very close to building, fences, trees, etc. on either side and you get less windrowing than a side discharge.

You'll like that mower.

/ Kubota and Bush Hog products #6  
I have a Kubota 3010 with a 6 foot rear discharge finish mower and a front end loader by Bush Hog. Both appear to be quality units. Are buying from Pippin?

/ Kubota and Bush Hog products
yes,we've been dealing with "Brandy" at Pippin. we're very happy with the way we've been trated there, so we're 99.9% certain that we'll be buying from them within the next 30 days. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kubota and Bush Hog products #8  
So far i have had a good experience with them bought last year. I dealt with Jack.