Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Deere

Default Re: B7800 price check

Ok, sounds like an amazing tractor. My only question is how do you only but 30 hours on in 5 years?

Where's the pics???

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    kubota l3430

Quote Originally Posted by crbr View Post
    Most excellent. Hopefully the owner's manual and all came with it.

Not to insult your intelligence but if you have not done a service routine on the B7800, here's a link that will get you all the way through it.

Kubota : B-Series

Great link, helps remove any doubts I had about servicing the tractor. Thanx!

Oh and as for only having 29hrs......... They bought it to help build a house on a property they own and had second thoughts.

I'm thinking about a home-made cab to keep me dry and warm for the winter

Tractor
    Kubota B3030

Quote Originally Posted by Airmale
    ok, so I went to buy the kubota this afternoon and brought $13.5 in cash because any snow in the forecast, tractors with fel become scarce. I asked what the lowest he would take and to my surprise he says $11k!!! SOLD, I couldn't be any happier
    That is better than an ok deal. That's an awesome deal. Congratulations.
    Kubota B3030, LA403 FEL, Woods RB72 Back Blade, LandPride GS1560 Grading Scraper, Frontier CA2060E Aerator, Kubota ZD331-72 mower, John Deere x575 & 47" snowblower

Quote Originally Posted by KubotaToy View Post
    Wow, 29 hrs, it is new. I doubt this helps but a local dealer here in Tn. had a 2008 B7800 with FEL on his lot that was in excellent shape with around 300 hrs, he would have quickly took $7500.00.
    I imagine it's too late,but do you know if that dealer still has the B7800 ? Thanks

Tractor
    B7800

As a B7800 owner, this is an interesting thread. FWIW I paid $14K for my used (60 hour) machine about 3 years ago. I see on Craigllist today one being offered for $13K that includes a FEL and a boxblade. Here's a basic question unrelated to this thread - I looked at the link for servicing my kubota that was provided above. It looks so simple I think even I could do it! My question is this - what do you guys do with all the waste oil?? Whotakes that stuff?? Obviously I'm not someone who normally changes my own oil...

Tractor
    Kub - 2K6, B7800

Quote Originally Posted by Snoho3 View Post
    As a B7800 owner, this is an interesting thread. FWIW I paid $14K for my used (60 hour) machine about 3 years ago. I see on Craigllist today one being offered for $13K that includes a FEL and a boxblade. Here's a basic question unrelated to this thread - I looked at the link for servicing my kubota that was provided above. It looks so simple I think even I could do it! My question is this - what do you guys do with all the waste oil?? Whotakes that stuff?? Obviously I'm not someone who normally changes my own oil...
    Our county waste collection station has an oil collection tank. They send it out in larger quantities to another recycler...
    ** Kubota **

Psalms 86
    John 1:12-13

Duraflap / Kaydenco not worth a hoot for service or products.

"Google" is a proper noun, not a verb.

If you mean what you say, then say what you mean, or just don't say anything

Tractor
    L4200GST w/ LA680 & BX2200D w/ LA211

Quote Originally Posted by Snoho3 View Post
    I've never been able to find a place to recycle oil. I generate a fair amount with my dirtbikes, yard tractors, etc, but usually use it up starting brush-burning fires or used as chainsaw bar oil. I did an engine/hydraulic service on my tractor last summer, and ended up driving around with 14 gallons of waste oil in the bed of my truck for a couple of weeks. I finally gave it to a friend who works for the railroad - they use waste oil to lube the track switches.

If I knew anyone with a waste-oil furnace, I would've given it to them. I probably could've put the oil on Craigs List in the 'free' section and just left the containers out.

JayC

I noticed a local dealer had an ad in Craigs list for a 7800 with the fel and a woods backhoe (1700 hours) for $16,500 (if I remember correctly). Of course that's asking price but just thought I would post it to give you a perspective on what you paid.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    kubota l3430

More good deals..... Just bought the quick hitch for the front and a 2765 60" hydraulic plow as a package deal. It's like new and came off a B7800 so I don't have any fitment issues. Paid $850 for everything! Even came with the manual. This just guarantees it won't snow now that I'm ready.

Tractor
    2005 Kubota L5030 GST; Farmall 706

Quote Originally Posted by Jay4200

I've never been able to find a place to recycle oil. I generate a fair amount with my dirtbikes, yard tractors, etc, but usually use it up starting brush-burning fires or used as chainsaw bar oil. I did an engine/hydraulic service on my tractor last summer, and ended up driving around with 14 gallons of waste oil in the bed of my truck for a couple of weeks. I finally gave it to a friend who works for the railroad - they use waste oil to lube the track switches.

If I knew anyone with a waste-oil furnace, I would've given it to them. I probably could've put the oil on Craigs List in the 'free' section and just left the containers out.

JayC
    You might check your local (if there is one) O'Reilly Auto Parts. They were taking used oil, but not filters. Not sure about the other national auto parts - ie Autozone, NAPA, etc.
    Dean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast