New BX2200 coming today!

/ New BX2200 coming today! #1  

Tim_in_NH

I just wanted to post a thank you to all the forum members. I haven't posted much but I've been lurking for over a year now during my decision making. I finally made the decision to buy a BX2200 with FEL, MMM, two sets of tires (bars will be loaded), a toothbar, rear rake and rear blade (both Woods Estate series.) It should be here today around 3:00pm /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Let the fun, woops, scratch that. Let the work begin. (Just in case the CFO reads this! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll try to get a few pictures posted tonight if there's any interest in more BX2200 pics.

/ New BX2200 coming today! #2  
We love seeing tractor pics!! Can never get enough.Keep them coming /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New BX2200 coming today! #3  
Tim; Congratulations and welcome aboard. My BX 2200 just celebrated its third birthday (4/14/00). 497 hours and not a problem! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Will

/ New BX2200 coming today! #4  
Congrats on the new piece of "work" equipment. I Traded up from a 2160 to a 2200 with MMM, Snowblower, FEL, and front blade. My wife accuses me of spending more time with the orange lady than with her.....One of them doesn't talk back and does what ever I ask....guess I'll head out and move some more dirt.

/ New BX2200 coming today! #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I just wanted to post a thank you to all the forum members. I haven't posted much but I've been lurking for over a year now during my decision making. I finally made the decision to buy a BX2200 with FEL, MMM, two sets of tires (bars will be loaded), a toothbar, rear rake and rear blade (both Woods Estate series.) )</font>

Excellent choice! I have the same thing minus the toothbar and the second set of tires (bar tires). I haven't used the mower or the rake yet (they're actually being installed at the dealer this week) but the fel and the back blade have worked great so far.

I'm sure you'll be thrilled! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New BX2200 coming today! #6  
Tim_in_NH,
Congrats on the new bx /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif! Its a great piece of gear. I've been spending my time getting things together and converting my category 0 cultivator and plow to work with the bx. Implements that my old power king struggled with the bx pulls with no problems. One powerful little machine. You will get a lot of work out of her.
Have fun,
DaveL

/ New BX2200 coming today! #7  
congrats and welcome to the forum. we never get tired of seeing pictures.