What is my B1750 & attachments worth?

/ What is my B1750 & attachments worth? #1  

mills

I just bought an acreage and along with it came a Kubota B1750 with an RC54-B mower, a GC54B Grass Catcher, and a B2551 snow blower. Can anyone give me a rough guess what it's all worth if I was going to sell outright...what about trade? I think they are around 1992 in age and the tractor shows 640 hours, but the gauge is broken. I'd say everything is in fair condition considering age. I know nothing about tractors and need to learn fast. I'm considering getting something a little newer for both mowing and snowblowing. Thanks for the help in advance.
Mills

/ What is my B1750 & attachments worth? #2  
Check out ebay, I saw some 1750s there. That will give you an idea on what people want for thier used tractors. Also go to you dealer and try to price some used stuff that they have.

/ What is my B1750 & attachments worth? #3  
http://www.machinerylink.com/

There is a used Tractor price guide at the above site. It lists several different versions of the B1750 depending on 2/4WD and transmission. I can't help with the implements, sorry.

/ What is my B1750 & attachments worth? #4  
I think the machinerylink values are to high for my B7500. A soft market and manufacture incentives drive prices lower for used equipment.

/ What is my B1750 & attachments worth? #5  
I found the same to be true. They put my 1980 B6200 with 900 hrs at 6900.00. That is way high for my area.

/ What is my B1750 & attachments worth? #6  
DONOTDELETE, would you consider selling you attachments seprate from the tractor? I would be interested the mower and grass cather most but possiblly the snow blower also.

/ What is my B1750 & attachments worth? #7  
gmt355canyon - This thread is pretty old and DONOTDELETE is just a username that was kept around through the migration of the bulletin board software. Just thought you should now.