Buying My 1rst new Kubota

/ Buying My 1rst new Kubota #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi All, new to this group, but I browsed thru lots of past threads, /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I wuz looking for proper info....... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
BUT.... I believe i have made what I hope is the right choice! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I am getting a L3130 DT with R4 Tires, and a LA723 loader, 600 series cutter, 5' BoxBlade, and 16' Trailer for $18,400.00, do you think this is a good, fair or bad price? I'm in the Ark. area. Thx for any input /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Buying My 1rst new Kubota #2  
Since it includes the trailer, brush cutter and box blade, I would say it sounds like a very good price. Congratulations! Welcome to TBN, and as someone else said, pictures are mandatory, so we can enjoy your new toy- uh, tool, also. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Buying My 1rst new Kubota
We just took delivery of our L3130 on Wednesday but, I noticed that you mentioned the 5' blade - if you wnat to cover your tire tracks you will need a 6' blade. We have a 6' BB and it is just a few inches wider than the total track of the rear tires. When looking at the specs, keep in mind that the tread width is measued center to center.

/ Buying My 1rst new Kubota #4  
Arklaman,

I just drove the L3130 yesterday, and I was impressed. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Deen Implement outside Dallas has several package deals on special this month. The L3130DT, LA723 FEL w/SS QA, BH 6' rotary cutter, BH 6' box blade is $17,905.

I sure wish I needed a new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I am still trying to convince my wife that it is a "Tool" hehe.. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I have not taken delivery of the 3130 yet, I "test drove" it on Friday, and placed my order for it, the salesman said they would install the R4 tires and mount the fel on monday and I will pick it up tuesday... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I used the old ford 2600 today to do some dirt work, /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I couldn't believe the ride difference after running the 3130 for just a few minutes yesterday! I will send pics when I get it!

/ Buying My 1rst new Kubota #7  
I THINK u got a very good price, especially with a trailer. as someone else mentioned , watch the width of your implements if u need to cover your footprints, that machine should be able to handel a 6ft no problem. welcome to the forum. might be helpful to fill in a little more on your profile. we don't bite, and gives us a better idea of the type of land u need to work on.