New L4600...anyone look at one yet????

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
I just seen the new L4600 listed on kubotas site:thumbsup:
Anyone look at one yet?

It pretty much looks like all of the specs/weights/capacities are the same.
Just looks like a styling update like the 3200/3800.

Anyone one fore sure (dealers??) know if anything else changed.

I am not looking to buy, just looking to start a new thread in my idle time since I havent heard anyone talk about one on here yet:laughing:

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #2  
Couldnt find it bud, what should I look under? I Was on kubotas website

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #3  
Pretty much a L4400 with a few more HP.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #4  
We just got in a DT and HST. They have a new curved boom loader, quick attach now standard. The styling looks more like the grand L, and the dash has been redesigned. The DT models shift much smoother than the L4400. It's very noticeable. If history is any guide, Kubota will get more aggressive on the rebates to move the outgoing L4400 inventory.

We also got in our first RTV400, which will probably kill the RTV500 market for us. I can't wait for the redesigned M series to start shipping this spring.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #6  
LD1 said:
I just seen the new L4600 listed on kubotas site:thumbsup:
Anyone look at one yet?

It pretty much looks like all of the specs/weights/capacities are the same.
Just looks like a styling update like the 3200/3800.

Anyone one fore sure (dealers??) know if anything else changed.

I am not looking to buy, just looking to start a new thread in my idle time since I havent heard anyone talk about one on here yet:laughing:

Oooooh! You saw it listed.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #7  
I can't wait for the redesigned M series to start shipping this spring.

OK, so the L4400 is going bye-bye to be replaced by a restyled L4600 - didn't know about it until reading this thread (it looks nice from the website pic's), and now you're saying the M series is also being redesigned? More news to me, not that I'm shopping for anything new, unfortunately. Was wondering when Kubota would roll out some new or updated models - seems like it's been a while.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet????
OK, so the L4400 is going bye-bye to be replaced by a restyled L4600 - didn't know about it until reading this thread (it looks nice from the website pic's), and now you're saying the M series is also being redesigned? More news to me, not that I'm shopping for anything new, unfortunately. Was wondering when Kubota would roll out some new or updated models - seems like it's been a while.

I didnt know about it either until right before I posted this thread. I am usually on kubotas website at least once a week to look up specs or find an answer to a question posted here. Actually, that is when I saw it, looking up a spec to post for a member here.

It does look nice though:thumbsup:

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #9  
Yeah, I actually like the styling on the standard L models over the Grand L's. Something about the headlights on the GL's being down low on the front grill never looked right to me.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #10  
L4600- Replaces L4400
RTV400- Built on RTV500 frame, but with CVT trans and 400ci fuel injected single cylinder.
F3680-100- 100" 5 fold deck now available, a $15,000 option.
SVL90-2- High flow models now available with 5 couplers
M8560/9960- Full Tier 4 compliance
M100GXDTC-M135GXDTC- Completely redesigned big M tractors. Around 10% more money, but with MAJOR upgrades.

Everything but the big M models are on dealer lots now. The larger M's will ship in ~6 weeks.

getAsset.aspx

IMG_1152.jpg