Kubota vs kioti

/ Kubota vs kioti #1  

kubotachief

Tractor
kubota b2910
Need some help guys. I am going to buy a new tractor. I am looking really hard at the kioti DK 75. It is heavier than the kubota, has a very nice comfortable cab( like the kubota). Is quite a bit cheaper, has several features that surpasses the kubota. Why would I pay the extra money for a Kubota?. What would be the benefit? Kioti has a Perkins power plant in this machine. I do realize its a manual shuttle but I think the benefits of the kioti outweigh the kubota. Looking for some factual input. Thanks

/ Kubota vs kioti #2  
I just bought my 3rd Kubota, a L3800 (first one in 1984). I liked the lay-out better on it than a comparable Kioti. Also with 14 hours on it, it was less money than Kioti. I've had great service from Kubota, so I wanted to stay with them.

/ Kubota vs kioti #3  
I have read good reports on both. If you have a dealer near you that is reputable and you like the feel of the machine after TEST driving them both make your decision. I don't think you'll go wrong with either..

/ Kubota vs kioti #4  
I posted in your other post but will again here. So are we talking about the m7040 vrs the dk75? Whats the price difference? Same options?

I can tell you what sold me on getting Kubota is there rep.and the controls(how they are laid out).I also have a really good dealer,and 3 more within 50 miles from me. I havent had any issues with mine,I do believe he 7040 is light(we have are tires loaded on both) but there hasnt been one project I couldnt get done.I regret not getting a 8540 or 9540 just for the horsepower. I can say I would put the 5040 up against any 50hp tractor,I wouldnt say the same for the 7040. My 5040 is a work horse!!!!

Last edited:
   / Kubota vs kioti #5  
I compared the Ck and the B, not the larger series, but when I was teat driving the Kioti, the owner of the dealership made the comment that if he had a choice he'd buy the Kubota because they are so well known and easier to resell.

I didn't like the placement and size of the fuel tank on the Kioti and it was VERY heavy, 2x the comparable weight of the Kubota

But the Kioti would've won if I were farming as opposed to taking care of property with the tractor,,,it seemed more rugged, but less user friendly,,,,,the difference between shuttle HST is big!

/ Kubota vs kioti #6  
I really can't recommend one over the other as both are good and will serve you well. I will say having gone from a synchronized shuttle to a hydraulic shuttle, I would get a hydro no matter what brand, so much easier to operate.

Last edited:
   / Kubota vs kioti #7  
I bought a Kubota a year ago knowing that I will trade up eventually, but couldn't afford to at the time. I know the resale would be pretty decent so that helped my decision.

I am super interested in the new Kioti RX6010, have you looked at that one at all?

I don't have anything against my Kubota, I love it and it does what I ask, but I'm probably not going to get another one when I do upgrade. I'd really like that new 6010 :D

/ Kubota vs kioti #8  
To original poster, you are finding what a lot of people have found. Kioti is a very good tractor for a lot less price in many cases. Why pay the extra? People will think you have a Kubota anyway!

That new Kioti RX6010is a nice tractor. Don't shy away from Kioti.

/ Kubota vs kioti #9  
Kioti, well at least they look just like a Kubota... :D