BX 22 Arriving This Week Hopefully

/ BX 22 Arriving This Week Hopefully #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi Folks, After lurking around here and looking at all the different colors and sizes I purchased a BX 22 w/Bar tires, Engine block heater, 4-Way valve, 10" bucket for hoe, 3 bucket hooks welded to loader, Hi Output Alt, 60" MMM. Total for the tractor and options was $14,770, the MMM added another $1650 to the deal. Total came to $16,420.00. The dealer had the tractor, they are just waiting for the Alt. kit, block heater and MMM to arrive.

Don't know if that's a good deal or not but in many respects it was advantageous for me to go with this dealer. I also ordered a ballast box for the rear and am going to order a tooth bar for the loader. Any info on the tooth bars people are using with this loader would be helpful?

The wheel weights from my old G5200 will fit so I painted them up and will transfer them when the tractor arrives. Am I missing anything for the basic unit or do I have most of the bases covered here?

Dave

/ BX 22 Arriving This Week Hopefully #2  
The tractor with options listed for $14,770 is a better price than I have seen in Michigan. The best quote I have gotten is $14,900 and that did not include the upgraded alternator, welded hooks, or block heater.

Let me know if you are in Northern OH, I will talk to your dealer!

/ BX 22 Arriving This Week Hopefully
Nope, Dealer isn't in Northern OH. I wanted to purchase closer as I am North Central. This dealer had one BX22 in stock and on sale. I had some other business with him at the time so that influenced the price somewhat. I also paid about 80% down and he liked that. He asked that I not post his name as my deal was for the one BX22 he had in stock on sale at the time.

On another note, I talked to him last evening and the welder wants to add some steel reinforcement for the bucket hooks rather than just tack them on. I won't know what the additional charge will be until it's delivered but I figure it's worth the cost.

Dave