Messick's Parts Dept.

/ Messick's Parts Dept. #1  

EMS503

Silver Member
Tractor
1960 or 61 MF35 Deluxe, 2008 Kubota L3940 GST
I have been reading alot about the great reviews about Messick's.
I was trying to get parts for my Woods mower and the parts book was a bit confusing. I called the Messick's parts hot line and spoke with Dale, He was extremley helpful. He made sure I was ordering the proper parts for my mower. Dale also explained how to get to the different area's in there online site which will make future ordering easy. I can see why alot of individuals on this site rave about them. Great job Messicks I will be doing all my ordering with you for now on.:thumbsup: Thanks again for your help.

/ Messick's Parts Dept. #2  
John,

I see that you are located in Harmony. My farm is located near Stony Point, but still in Iredell County. Are you an Iredell County native?

Steve

/ Messick's Parts Dept.
Hi Steve

I am not from NC. I purchased my poultry farm 7 years ago, Then I retired and moved here 5 years ago from NJ even though my neighbors say I act more southern then northern. What a difference, people are so much nicer down here and accepted me even though I am a yankee :). And I love the fact it is country here most of the woods were I came from are gone do to housing. This is the best move I made.

/ Messick's Parts Dept. #5  
I have ordered stuff 3 times so far, and the only error was my fault for not reading the parts drawings correctly. I got phone call and they where very helpful and got it resolved quickly. I also like the completeness of their online system - showing if the part are in stock or what the lead time is or even if things are superceeded / changed....makes it possible to get my order all figured out and placed whenever I have time (like Sunday evening, lounging in my living room :D )....I'll admit those aspects of the website where a huge factor in my ordering the first time.:thumbsup: