Comparison Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H

/ Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #21  
I sell both an LS built New Holland and Kubota. There is a place for both, but there is absolutly no question that the Kubota is the better tractor. The quality and care that goes into the engineering is vastly different. LS is a fine economey tractor, but its a far cry from a Kubota, Deere, or the old ISM New Hollands.

What tractors does LS build for Kubota and NH? Philip.

/ Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #22  
LS does not build any tractors for Kubota. Kubota has always built their own products either here in the states or in Japan. LS is building the Case/New Holland Farmall/Boomer 30,35,40 and 50 tractors. They also build many of the McCormick tractors.

/ Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #23  
LS does not build any tractors for Kubota. Kubota has always built their own products either here in the states or in Japan. LS is building the Case/New Holland Farmall/Boomer 30,35,40 and 50 tractors. They also build many of the McCormick tractors.

I did not think they built any Kubota equipment either, but Messick never answered back. That was news to me about LS building the Boomer line for CNH. Does that include the Boomer8N? Philip.

/ Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #24  
The switch for Case/New Holland to LS happened not too long ago. I am not sure on the Boomer 8N. That's kind of a "specialty" item and they may build that themselves.

/ Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #25  
The switch for Case/New Holland to LS happened not too long ago. I am not sure on the Boomer 8N. That's kind of a "specialty" item and they may build that themselves.

As far as I know the boomer 8n was built by the old supplier, and is history now. Might still be some on the lots, but I don't think there is any new ones.

Oh, and LS has not been a part of LG for many years. I think the split was in about 2005

James K0UA

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #26  
That's the great thing about tractors. If you want a basic tractor there are companies that make them. If you want a deluxe tractor there are companies that make them as well. I know there are people who want nothing more than a seat, 4 tires and lots of gears. They would be happy with nothing but the noise of the engine to let you know it was running.

Others like all the extras. That's why people need to sit on the tractors, look at the fit and finish, play with all the features, and ask plenty of questions. It's not just finding the right tractor but it's finding out what type of owner you are. Above all don't be surprised with what you find out. You could find that the only thing that really matters to you really like green paint and yellow wheels (btw I have a spare room painted JD green :laughing:). You may find that you really don't care what you own.

/ Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #27  

Currently LS builds the Boomer 20,25,30,40,50. ISM / Shibaru built everything prior to that for the last 25+ years.

/ Kubota L3540HST vs. LS R4041H #28  
What tractors does LS build for Kubota

I did not think they built any Kubota equipment either, but Messick never answered back.

I dont think he meant that LS builds kubota. Just lack of punctuation in a phrase that could read either way.

But what I "think" he meant was

"I sell both LS build new hollands, AND kubotas. Meaning only the NH is LS built.

But I dont know why he wouldnt clarify that:confused2::confused2:

Similar to why I dont know why he never replies in the "jerky 3PH threads" on the L3400's other than to say that he has never seen any. :confused2: