Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200 #1  

mmoore58

I would like everyone to give me their thoughts on which one to buy and why. Any opinions would be appreciated. Both would be 4WD, HST and FEL. Should I get the quick attach FEL? Should I look for one with a live PTO?

Last edited:
   / Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200 #2  
I'll be watching this one close; trying to make the exact same decision myself. Leaning toward the B, but the L has some things I like about it, too.

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200 #3  
If you put the B3030 in the mix it would be a no brainer

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200 #4  
The biggest thing to me would be what you want to do with the tractor! Do you have any thoughts of a front snow blower? The B series offers factory attachments for the front where the L-series mentioned doesn't.

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200 #5  
I just took a quick look at them on Kubotas site. One thing that I would consider is weather or not I need a mid PTO. Or belly mower. Also, do you need more remotes and how much and how involved is it to install them. Does the L3200 have the trampoline 3PH? I believe the B has a silky smooth one. And yes get the QA.

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200 #6  
I just took a quick look at them on Kubotas site. One thing that I would consider is weather or not I need a mid PTO. Or belly mower. Also, do you need more remotes and how much and how involved is it to install them. Does the L3200 have the trampoline 3PH? I believe the B has a silky smooth one. And yes get the QA.

The B3300 has the quarter inching 3PH as opposed to position control.

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200
I will not need a mid PTO since I have a Kubota zero turn mower and will not need a snow plow here in Tennessee. I have 6 acres and will be cutting a new driveway (over 400', possibly 800' if I do a circle drive), eventually tilling and leveling my whole property, fencing and tons on landscaping projects. I also will be bush hogging and tilling gardens on the side to make a little extra money.

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200 #8  
I will not need a mid PTO since I have a Kubota zero turn mower and will not need a snow plow here in Tennessee. I have 6 acres and will be cutting a new driveway (over 400', possibly 800' if I do a circle drive), eventually tilling and leveling my whole property, fencing and tons on landscaping projects. I also will be bush hogging and tilling gardens on the side to make a little extra money.

i have done everything you have mentioned and add some with a b7800, very simular to b3300su. i have a firewood/landscape business and have leveled ground for peoples sheds (some out of side hills), built a 100ft driveway cut out of a side hill, moved tons and tons of stone, dirt, etc., used it to install horse pastures, bush hog over 4o acres a year, snow plow multiple driveways each winter, and fixed up some more level driveways. (i haven't run a tiller yet, but have looked at some for reseeding small pasture sections=5ft tillers)

i am actually looking at buying a second tractor for my business and the b3300su is at the top of the list. i will actually probably buy it this summer. just waiting for the finances to line up. i have looked at the L3200 and L3400. not what i want.

now back to you. both tractors will do you a fine job. i think the b3300su will save you a few dollars, but the L3200 would probably be the harder worker just due to it weighing more. (L3200 has larger frame.) you could go with the big r-4's on the b3300su and gain a few hundred pounds. it will all depend on your specific likes/needs. the more weight a tractor has the more it can push, pull, and gets better traction. the down fall is you tear lawns up more, sink into wet areas more, and it is heavier to trailer then the b3300su (you will have to trailer it if you plan on doing your side business?)

as for rear remotes, i believe they are an option on both models. the L3200 has a poistion control 3ph and the b3300su has a 1/4" tph valve. the poistion control type maintains height as you operate (3ph bush hogging, 3ph tiller) the 1/4" valve type will slowly leak down as you operate. (not bad like you might be thinking, just have to bump it up every 20 minutes or so). kinda sucks but i like the 1/4"valve for as much as i hook/unhook implements. makes it easier. the L series is known for jerky tph, but i have never experienced this.

hope the info helps. it is up to you. you can't really go wrong. and yes, get the qa loader. happy shopping. test them both out before you buy, get the rear tires loaded, and enjoy your new tractor. kubotas are great tractors!:thumbsup:

/ Kubota B3300SU vs. L3200
Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my post. You provided some very useful information towards helping me make my decision. I'm waiting on some quotes from other dealers at this time. Thanks again.