Buying Advice Kubota L45

/ Kubota L45 #1  

DLR

Tractor
1999 Boomer TC33D
2012 Kubota L45 any issues?

/ Kubota L45 #2  
I just bought a similar machine, the John Deere 110. I got it because I was going used and it being around a lot longer as well really brought the used price down.

The L45 is similar HP to my 110, but not as large physically. If it were me, I'd look at the slightly larger, much more powerful M59 as a better option.

Be sure to get all the hydraulic options that you can. 3rd function up front, BH with the thumb, 3 rear remotes and a top n tilt. It really makes it nice to use.

Good luck and welcome!!

/ Kubota L45 #3  
Nope I have a 2009 140hrs and I love it. Great Tractor!!!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC02459 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02459 (Medium).JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 596
  • Stump 3.JPG
    Stump 3.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 786
  • 3 (Small).JPG
    3 (Small).JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 474
  • L45 2 (Medium) (Medium).JPG
    L45 2 (Medium) (Medium).JPG
    160 KB · Views: 714
   / Kubota L45 #4  
I just bought a similar machine, the John Deere 110. I got it because I was going used and it being around a lot longer as well really brought the used price down.

The L45 is similar HP to my 110, but not as large physically. If it were me, I'd look at the slightly larger, much more powerful M59 as a better option.

Be sure to get all the hydraulic options that you can. 3rd function up front, BH with the thumb, 3 rear remotes and a top n tilt. It really makes it nice to use.

Good luck and welcome!!

The only differance in size of a L45 & 110 is the tires. The 110 is bigger on the back. But the L45 out specs it.

By the way Martian nice tractor I have read your post. You got a great deal!!

/ Kubota L45 #5  
The only differance in size of a L45 & 110 is the tires. The 110 is bigger on the back. But the L45 out specs it.

Nice looking L45! The L45 does spec out better than the 110, just smaller physically. The L45 is slightly smaller frame and the M59 is slightly larger frame than the 110. If I was picking between the L45 and M59, I would pick the M59, but I'm more than happy with my 110.

/ Kubota L45 #6  
Nice looking L45! The L45 does spec out better than the 110, just smaller physically. The L45 is slightly smaller frame and the M59 is slightly larger frame than the 110. If I was picking between the L45 and M59, I would pick the M59, but I'm more than happy with my 110.

I agree if I needed a home machine 100% it would be a M59. Just a little heavy for some stuff and big in tight places.

Its a lot of tractor!!!!

/ Kubota L45 #7  
I had an L3130 with BH90. I had a little over 600 hrs. on it and it never let me down. The only reason I got rid of it was because someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I bought an L45 in 2010, I love it. I have about 130 hrs. on it. I thought about the M59 but I think the L45 is the perfect size for what I need. Go for it, you won't regret it.

/ Kubota L45 #8  
I agree if I needed a home machine 100% it would be a M59. Just a little heavy for some stuff and big in tight places.

Its a lot of tractor!!!!

M59 to heavy? For its size it should be at least 1000 lbs heavier. That won't help it in the mud, but for commercial work or driving into a pile, the weight helps.

L45 is nice tractor, as Kubota beefed the front axle and curl cylinders over the L39, but he tires should be 29" dia on front and 43 " dia in rear, not he 27" Fronts and 40" rears as they are too small for the tractor.

/ Kubota L45 #9  
M59 to heavy? For its size it should be at least 1000 lbs heavier. That won't help it in the mud, but for commercial work or driving into a pile, the weight helps.

L45 is nice tractor, as Kubota beefed the front axle and curl cylinders over the L39, but he tires should be 29" dia on front and 43 " dia in rear, not he 27" Fronts and 40" rears as they are too small for the tractor.

Mike

I disagree the tires keep the center of gravity low and is spec out just right. It has a nice wide stance. And I have done several jobs on steep hills that if I had a taller tire machine I would not of even tried it.

Myself I would not want taller tires for what I do.

Just my opinion not disrespect.

/ Kubota L45 #10  

if we could, we'd knock 300-400 lbs off the M59 yet to make it easier to get legal trailer loads behind a pickup.