Buying Advice hydraulic hose set for l1720

/ hydraulic hose set for l1720 #1  

deeclan

Tractor
kubota l345 , ford 601
does anyone know if you can get a completed hose set for a kubota l1720 loader that has the pump in the front . or if it would be best to convert to the internal hydraulic system. It looks like it would be a few less hoses. the one that are there are all working but are cracked.

/ hydraulic hose set for l1720 #2  
I went to the corner auto parts store and got a new hose made for my loader. I have another 5 to replace but this was the first to start squirting fluid. Anything wrong with replacing the hoses?

/ hydraulic hose set for l1720 #3  
does anyone know if you can get a completed hose set for a kubota l1720 loader that has the pump in the front . or if it would be best to convert to the internal hydraulic system. It looks like it would be a few less hoses. the one that are there are all working but are cracked.

As for buying a complete set of hoses, I would go to the dealer. I own a L 355 SS since 1985 and have had to replace only the hoses on the loader controls. I don't recommend using the internal hydraulics because they are very slow and when the oil heats up the lifting capacity diminishes. Go on line and search for hoses, measure them and you can find what you need. Try Tractor Supply Co.

/ hydraulic hose set for l1720 #4  
I agree - stay with the "external" system. If the hoses are not leaking they are probably fine for quite a while. The UV ages the outer cover, but the wire braids and inner layers are likely fine. They may look bad, but be ok and safe to use. When there is a leak, take that hose off and go to an auto parts place where they can make up a new one to match, including new end fittings. It makes a nicer installation to get a matched replacement.