Price Check Kubota L3800

/ Kubota L3800 #11  
Got a quote on new 2011 L3800 HST w/66" QA bucket, filled R4s, B77 with mech thumb, 12 and 24" bucket. $27k delivered. Feedback please.

/ Kubota L3800 #13  
Dealers about 35 miles from farm. Another dealer about 25 miles quoted $27,500 with a 16 bucket only and $465 to add the mech thumb.

/ Kubota L3800 #14  
Good price. I got 16" bucket only, all other listed equipment plus installed wheel spacers for chains and rear work light installed for 28k plus tax.

Great setup! AND, got jerky hitch fixed by Kubota.

/ Kubota L3800
thanks for the replies and info !!! I took delivery of it today... Upgraded to the quick ss detach bucket....It looks awefull nice sitting out in the garage...too cold and snowy and windy to even take it for a ride yet, and the ground is still frozen to work it !!! cant wait tho !!!

/ Kubota L3800 #16  
thanks for the replies and info !!! I took delivery of it today... Upgraded to the quick ss detach bucket....It looks awefull nice sitting out in the garage...too cold and snowy and windy to even take it for a ride yet, and the ground is still frozen to work it !!! cant wait tho !!!

Is the 3pth smooth or "little" jerky? I bougth my L3800 two weeks ago and I don't like it, so now it's back to the dealer to be adjust as per one of the threads from this forum. He promised that I will have it back in couple of days.

/ Kubota L3800 #17  
i had a bx2660 before this. With the 495 lb box blade on the back, it would go up and down smooth, but had a little "jerk" to it if you stopped it quick. It is exactly the same with my L3800. It goes up and down smooth, no matter if I go fast or slow. But if i stop it quick with weight on it, it jerks a little.

Today, I had the 72" tiller on the back. Weight is almost 800lbs. Up and down very smooth. But if I moved it down a few inches, then stop, I get a little jerk. I have not messed with the speed adjustment on the 3pt yet because the up and down speed doesn't matter that much for what I do. I will probably play with it in the future to see what happens. I have seen the U Tube videos of the "jerky" 3pt's, and I do not have that problem at all.

No dealer adjustment has been done to it that I know of. However, my dealer is very good. They did a pretty thorough check of the tractor before delivering it to me. I know them pretty well because of the bx I had before. Good group of guys. Excellent mechanics as far as I can tell.

Maybe I just got lucky with mine. However, it is not in my nature to be lucky with vehicles....:)

/ Kubota L3800 #18  
Is the 3pth smooth or "little" jerky? I bougth my L3800 two weeks ago and I don't like it, so now it's back to the dealer to be adjust as per one of the threads from this forum. He promised that I will have it back in couple of days.

I've got my tractor back from dealer. The setup was without success:mad:. The shop followed the instructions from this forum to adjust the valve but unfortunately when the FEL is raising, the 3pth is dropping approx. 1 inch and then it's raising back. For me will be annoying to have this extra movement of the 3pth when I'm using the loader so they adjusted back at factory settings. Dealer remarks: "cheap valve and undimensioned hydraulic system" just 6.3gpm pump is ridiculous.
I was little bit surprised when my dealer said: Kubota Canada didn't give him any support in this work and he did everything from his own time. It's ridiculous how a company as KUBOTA which pretends is the best in the industry, doesn't fix this problem. Maybe as long is not a safety issue this is acceptable:mad::mad:.

/ Kubota L3800 #19  
Sheesh, I was just quoted $22,933.00 for that setup including cruise and drawbar clevis. ???

/ Kubota L3800 #20  
You got every thing I listed for the price you listed? What's the exchange rate for Canadian to US $???

Sorry for the confusion. That was my first post here and I was trying to reply to rogerius and his quote of $20,500:eek: What a deal you got though.