Tractor
    7500 HST - Kubota

Default Need to add fel and backhoe to my 7500 hst - looking for advice and options

Need to either add an fel and hoe to my 7500 hst or look to trade for an older unit with these items. Any advise or what to look for that will work best would be much appreciated.

Rw
    rww_94
    Kubota 7500 HST

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Default Re: Need to add fel and backhoe to my 7500 hst - looking for advice and options

You can look up what kubota loaders and backhoes were designed for your 7500 here. Should be some aftermarket makes available too, but don't know what they would be.

Kubota Tractor Corporation - Prior Product - BSeries

click on the implements tab and find your tractor listing.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Tractor
    01 Kubota B21TLB, 2010 Ferris 52" ZTR, Cub Cadet 1811, Gravely Super8

Default Re: Need to add fel and backhoe to my 7500 hst - looking for advice and options

RW,

The cost of adding the FEL $3K and BH $5K probably is not worth it for your machine in my opinion unless you can find them used. Woods makes a FEL/BH to add to your machine and there are others too.

Depending on what you want to do, the BX25 is a great little TLB while smaller than your 7500 might be one option or getting a used B21 or B26 TLB is another. Nice B21's can be found for $15-18K and B26 probably mid twentys.

The dedicated TLB's also hold their value fairly well, where the add on route probably not so much.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_NH View Post
    RW,

The cost of adding the FEL $3K and BH $5K probably is not worth it for your machine in my opinion unless you can find them used. Woods makes a FEL/BH to add to your machine and there are others too.

Depending on what you want to do, the BX25 is a great little TLB while smaller than your 7500 might be one option or getting a used B21 or B26 TLB is another. Nice B21's can be found for $15-18K and B26 probably mid twentys.

The dedicated TLB's also hold their value fairly well, where the add on route probably not so much.

Good advice in my opinion. It would be hard to justify just the new loader on your tractor, as you will likely find one to cost $3,500. I agree it would make more financial sense to sell your tractor and buy a decent used tractor that already has a loader and hoe installed.

Tractor

RW,

Check this one out - looks like its been painted but in nice shape and reasonable hours @ 770.

Kubota B21 tractor loader backhoe with forks | eBay

Tractor
    Kubota L45

Rww_94

If you are looking at the machine suggested by "Carl NH" there are a couple of errors in the listing.

The max dig depth of a B21 is a little under 8' and the weight as a TLB is closer to 4,000 pounds than the 3,000 indicated.

I had a B21 for 6 years and they are a great machine. Personally, if you have the cash, I now have a B26 and I think it is a big improvement over the B21 and well worth the extra $$ - especially if you are going to be doing a lot of back hoe work.

Good luck with your shopping!

Lauren
    Kubota L45, Laurin cab with heat and A/C, multiple hoe buckets and front buckets, hydraulic pallet forks, Grattex snow blade, 78" grapple, 78" Normand E78-240 snow blower, hydraulic thumb, auxiliary front hydraulics, rear remotes, work lights.
    Sold: Kubota B26, Kubota B21

Tractor

HI Lauren,

Thanks for pointing out that discrepancy in the ebay listing - read your reply and said where did I mention weight! THen I relaized it was incorrect in the ebay one.. the B21 is 7.5' digging and a little over 4000 lbs.

Yes, I agree if he can afford it go B26 - I got my B21 new in late 2000 and have only 425 hrs in and it has served me well but I cant pick up everything and would like the B26 as it has 400 lbs more lift capacity (1300 vs 920).

I have one question - whats B26 the total height with the canopy ? I have 8' high doors on my barn with 93 1/2" clearance and with the B21 canopy @ 88" is close but fits fine.

Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

Quote Originally Posted by rww_94 View Post
    Need to either add an fel and hoe to my 7500 hst or look to trade for an older unit with these items. Any advise or what to look for that will work best would be much appreciated.

Rw
    I've got a 7610 w/ a Woods BH70X BH.

LOVE IT.

I went the dealer route for the BH and with all the bells and whistles, tax and travel, weights and measures the BH cost about $8K, or about what I paid for my tractor with one BH for both.

I am now looking at upgrading to a larger tractor in the 40 to 50 HP range. And plan on getting one I can mount the BH on so I can move the BH to either tractor. The subframes cost about $1K to $1.5K.

At the time I got the BH I could have gotten a lesser one from Woods or kubota for about 7K with all the bells and whistles, tax and travel, weights and measures. But I knew I was going to want a small tractor and a medium tractor.
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

Tractor
    Kubota L45

Hi Carl NH

I apologize for the delay in replying but somehow I lost track of this thread. As you probably know the B26 has a plastic roof cover over the steel FOPS so it is a little higher than the B21 but no more than a couple of inches. My B26 just fits through the door that my B21 went through with ease. I pick up my new L45 tomorrow so in the near future I will have to modify my garage roof and add a couple of panels to the garage door in order to get the L45 inside.

Good luck with finding a B26. The B21 is a great machine and a lot of folks love them and think based on a data sheet there isn't much difference but I can tell you there is a huge difference in the comfort, power and capability of a B26 vs. a B21. You are really going to like the B26 and if you can get the hoe with the thumb. I hesitated on switching for a couple of years but am really glad I made the upgrade. Your back and rear end will thank you for the B26 seat if nothing else!

Regards,

Lauren
    Kubota L45, Laurin cab with heat and A/C, multiple hoe buckets and front buckets, hydraulic pallet forks, Grattex snow blade, 78" grapple, 78" Normand E78-240 snow blower, hydraulic thumb, auxiliary front hydraulics, rear remotes, work lights.
    Sold: Kubota B26, Kubota B21