How to determine a fair price for my BX1500

/ How to determine a fair price for my BX1500 #1  

Tibbits

Bronze Member
Tractor
L3430 GST, BX1500
I'm going to sell my BX1500 to a friend and would like to arrive at a fair value. It's a 2004, 4WD hydro, turf tires less than 200 hours, 48" mid deck. Excellent condition and well maintained by me.
A quick check on the web came back with asking prices in the $6-7k range. Is this realistic for actual selling prices? I'm in NC.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

/ How to determine a fair price for my BX1500 #2  
I sold my bx1500 with a loader and 54" deck for $8000 two years ago. The tractor was spotless with 170 hours. I have seen values trend upward on used tractors as new ones cost more every year but the offering of 0% financing by manufacturers makes new machines more attractive. Check tractor houses website for comparable tractors to get a good idea of current values.

/ How to determine a fair price for my BX1500 #4  
I gave less than 6K for my 100hr BX1500, 54" MMM with 100 hours and in excellent condition. They hold up well and apparently hold their value.

/ How to determine a fair price for my BX1500 #5  
I gave less than 6K for my 100hr BX1500, 54" MMM with 100 hours and in excellent condition. They hold up well and apparently hold their value.
But you bought from Barlows and had it delivered to another state. It was/is a great machine, I miss it.:)

/ How to determine a fair price for my BX1500 #6  
But you bought from Barlows and had it delivered to another state. It was/is a great machine, I miss it.:)

Yes my BX1500 was formerly owned be none other than John Thomas. I bought it used from Barlow Tractor. It still is a great little machine.:thumbsup: