Grand L3940 headed my way

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #11  
Hope you enjoy your new tractor. Got mine(L3940) a year ago and it's one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #12  
Dealer called. Third function kit is back ordered until May23rd.... Bummer.

B2620 is gone, X748 left the house yesterday with its new owner....I'm tractor less until next week Tuesday, and the Woods PRD7200 won't be here until the 30th of April......suckville for me I guess.

I'll have a shiny new tractor that can't mow grass, or use the grapple to pick up the leavings from my thirteen pine tree felling session. Oh, and the BB won't be here until the 30th either, so besides the ratchet rake, I guess I can wash and wax the tractor for a while :confused2:

I feel your frustration. My L3940 was delivered last month and had to wait 2 weeks for the third function. Rains then made the ground too soft for the planned work area until I had to leave town. Was only able to put 6 hours on it before leaving for work. After last year's drought I never thought I would say this but hopefully the rains today in our area are the last for a while so the ground can dry out and I can put some good use on it.

You are gonna love the HST+!!

/ Grand L3940 headed my way
Dealer agreed to loan me a couple hydraulic cables long enough to use my rear remotes to run the grapple until the true third function comes in. Not ideal, but better than a boot to the buttocks.

Going to borrow the step dads 60" rfm to keep the lawn in check while I wait for my new one.

Oh, and I had the dealer ad a self canceling third rear remote, figurd since they were in there might as well put them all in at once.

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #14  
Dealer agreed to loan me a couple hydraulic cables long enough to use my rear remotes to run the grapple until the true third function comes in. Not ideal, but better than a boot to the buttocks.

Hydraulic Cables? Are they like Electric Hoses?:D

/ Grand L3940 headed my way
Got me ;) to many things on my mind.:laughing:

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #17  
How do you keep the mail from blowing out of the bucket?

You just use the fel to pull the mailbox out of the ground and bring the whole thing back to the house. The bonus is you now need the tractor to go back down to help put the mailbox back up. :thumbsup: