Grand L3940 headed my way

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #1  

CAgnoli

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L 3940 HST-3
:thumbsup:

Finalized the deal yesterday. Sold my x748 in two days on Craig's list for $13k, and the dealer is going to take my B2620 back at almost 100% of what I paid for it as part of the deal. If you live near Jamesrown, NY you HAVE to give Dale a shot at Southern Tier Trailer Sales. He definitely did me right when I realized the b2620 wasn't the tractor I wanted. I only put six hours on it so it was a small matter for him to take it back into inventory and basically charge me rent for a few months:thumbsup:

New machine should be in the driveway on Friday next week, I'll be sure to post pics.

L3940 HST+
R4 Loaded Tires
2 rear remotes
3rd function on LA724 loader
72" Square Back bucket with three hooks welded on
72" square back bucket with WR Long dual grapple
Quick attach
Woods 72" Box Scraper
Woods PRD 7200 Rear Finish Mower

Picking up the 72" Rachet Rake at TSC this weekend. (I've got a 50" version if anyone's interested in one. Used twice on the B2620)

Should be great. Likely will add the Fiberglass canopy myself and the front and rear work lights, plus put the top n tilt kit on that's advertised here in the forums.

Pics to follow, I'll be stylin mowin the grass this year ......

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #2  
That's going to really be a nice unit.:thumbsup:

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #5  
You are going to love the HST plus! Kubota hit a home run with that one:thumbsup:

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #6  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #8  
Let the fun begin.......Enjoy and be safe.

Charlie

/ Grand L3940 headed my way
Dealer called. Third function kit is back ordered until May23rd.... Bummer.

B2620 is gone, X748 left the house yesterday with its new owner....I'm tractor less until next week Tuesday, and the Woods PRD7200 won't be here until the 30th of April......suckville for me I guess.

I'll have a shiny new tractor that can't mow grass, or use the grapple to pick up the leavings from my thirteen pine tree felling session. Oh, and the BB won't be here until the 30th either, so besides the ratchet rake, I guess I can wash and wax the tractor for a while :confused2:

/ Grand L3940 headed my way #10  
They make a nice ride to get the mail from the mailbox. :thumbsup: