John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #11  
Can't not have a F mower, no way no how. They are spoilers for sure, once you've owned one they are the only mower/mowing machine.
I think this F could move to WV or a lot of other states and be happy.:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::licking::D

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck
Unless you have serious hills 4x4 is not needed.:)
WV has some serious hills but maybe back up the serious hills and coast back down forward.:) It will back up serious hills. Dex: Come on over to my house and you can try it, I have serious hills.:D

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #15  
Oh JT........what have you done now............;) :D

Oh JT........what have you done now............;) :D
Haven't done it yet. Just made my foray into the heart of Barlow Country to get prices but have decided I do want to trade.
Going to try selling mine first to the public but Barlows knows what I got and what I want so they may make a trade/sale of mine for me if someone wants mine but has to get rid of theirs to get it or maybe needs the Kubota interest for the purchase of a piece of used Kubota equipment from a Kubota dealer.:) Call me or call Barlows, they'll deliver farther than I will, maybe.:D They may even be cheaper than me on a sale but I doubt it.:laughing:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #17  
Having not studied F's , I was under the impression they were all
4x4 , and that was the big selling point ; so , 2WD on the F26.
Doesn't that make it rather hard to rear steer and manoeuvre, with so much weight at
the front ? Ah ! Now I see why you want rid of it ....... ;)

Having not studied F's , I was under the impression they were all
4x4 , and that was the big selling point ; so , 2WD on the F26.
Doesn't that make it rather hard to rear steer and manoeuvre, with so much weight at
the front ? Ah ! Now I see why you want rid of it ....... ;)
No, not all 4wd. The F2680 is 2wd and my F3080 is 4wd. Neither one steers any harder/easier than the other. They both have power steering and steer extremely easy. The smaller rear wheels is what turns, not the big powered wheels so steering is very light. You can sit still and with one finger turn the steering wheel fully left then right on either model.
I don't want rid of it, well I want another one and to be able to buy another one I have to get rid of this one.:D I have two Fs now and to have 3 Fs with only 2 seperate properties would not be acceptable to even me and I can be talked into adding another Kubota at the drop of a hat.....well it doesn't take much pressure for me to buy a Kubota or vehicle.:laughing:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #19  
I watched an F3680 yesterday at the local park . They're popular
with the Council Parks Dept here . It certainly got through the
work quickly.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #20  
I have watched and used one for a few days ... but at $28K for a F3680 in Oz I can only watch :laughing:
Contractors use the F series (and outfront Toros) and turn them over at about 2000hrs, they end up on farms and live forever and ever :)