John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck
I have watched and used one for a few days ... but at $28K for a F3680 in Oz I can only watch :laughing:
Contractors use the F series (and outfront Toros) and turn them over at about 2000hrs, they end up on farms and live forever and ever :)
I pondered long and hard trying to decide between the F3080 and the F3680. Owning a F2680 that never lacked in power in any situation I couldn't see the need for the F3680 over the F3080. For my home hillside mowing I bought the F3080.
Going up one of my steepest hills it got near the top and wouldn't go on up. I was about to get sick since the deal was done and the mower was mine. I finally looked down and I had it in high gear. I put it in low gear and it pulled with ease and I've never seen a need for more power and I mow steep areas and I've mown high grass and small trees with my F3080.
I have no idea why anyone would buy the 36HP other than insecurity that requires them to have to have the "biggest" one.:D Or maybe the Implements that can be added may require more HP.
See, my $14500 or there abouts price or trade option is a GREAT deal!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: And under 100 hours on it and never parked outside and never a drop of rain on it.

Have posted my Kubota on Craigs list. Rec'd an inquiry "did I still have it". I responded Yes and included my phone number.
Rec'd this email today...........
Thanks for the prompt response.. I am ready to buy it as a gift
for my brother,I am at sea at the moment cause i am a marine engineer and
due to the nature of my work, phone calls making and visiting of
website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert
and send you an email regarding it. I really want it to be a surprise
for my brother so i wont let him know anything about it until
it gets delivered to him, i am sure he will be more than happy with
it. I insist on paypal because i don't have online banking, but i can
pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i
will only need your
paypal email address and the price so i can make the
payment asap for it and pls if you don't have paypal account yet, it
is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up, after
you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for
registration with paypal so as to put the money through. I have a pick
up agent that will come and pick it up after i have made the payment

OK, ready to order my new Kubota........ but.........something smells bad. I looked at Paypal site with which I do a lot of business and seemed like this could be solid but costing me about $500 to accept the guys Paypal payment but I'd discount it that much anyway. Still smelling. I researched Paypal scams on Craigslist and this exact same email had been sent to people all over the world. US, England, etc. Really starting to stink now and have canceled my ordering my new Kubota until I have cash in hand.:)
Or a traded to me something plus cash in hand.:)
So, to the rest of you, Beware of anything but CASH in Hand or anther tractor or whatever on your property to replace what you've sold/selling.:thumbsup:
Bottom line, it's still for sale so get those offers in.:D

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #23  
notice how the object is never named .. I want "it" , spam email that can be used for anything .. but a good heads up for all :thumbsup:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #24  
SCAM ALERT ...... SCAM ALERT !

Right on...... they never mention the actual item. I simply delete ALL emails that don't ask specific questions, or don't actually mention the item in the ad. I find I always get those on items $500 and up.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #25  
It's true.:thumbsup: I can't resist buying another Kubota from Barlows. It's been almost a year since I bought one from them and I just can't go any longer.

I've got to admit, I feel a little blind-sided. I never saw this coming !! ;););):D

Call Brady!!!! I've lowered my price and Barlows is ready to trade.:thumbsup: You know you want it and you'll be sorry if you let it get by you. There will never be another F model with less than 100 hours for sale this cheap again in your lifetime!!!!!:) Summer mowing is ahead. call, now!!!!

OK $12,950.00 CALL ME OR BRADY OR STEVE.

The classic rule of negotiating is to never negotiate with yourself by dropping your price. I'm breaking the rule today.:eek: .................$11,900.00!!!!!!! Pass on this and you'll kick yourself if you have any interest in the greatest mowing machine made Used Kubota Tractors and delivery and financing can be worked out with Barlows if you don't want to buy from me. I'll trade it to them for my new one.

Attachments

• IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    955.4 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    960.5 KB · Views: 307
   / John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #30  
You're a year too late for me $12k is an incredible price for that machine.