John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
It's true.:thumbsup: I can't resist buying another Kubota from Barlows. It's been almost a year since I bought one from them and I just can't go any longer. :DProblem is I need to sell my F2680E 60" rear discharge front deck before I order another one. I've got 89.7 hours on it so it's just broken in and ready to mow. It will have about 2 more in a week since I have to mow next week.
The seat adjusts weight and slides, tilt steering wheel, cup holder, about 11 gallon fuel tank, adjustable arm rests. It is one fast, reliable mowing machine. Now to figure a price. The Kubota build your own site has a new one for around $18500 plus taxes so I'm thinking $14,500 flat out cash for a near new one would/will be a steal for someone. Mine is just like new except for some grass stains on the side of the mowing deck or paint rubbed off, not sure. Any way here are some pictures. If your interested or know someone that is call me. 606-687-0008.

Attachments

• IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    955.4 KB · Views: 849
  • IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    960.5 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_0974.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 777
   / John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #2  
That will be a really nice machine for someone.:thumbsup:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #3  
It's true.:thumbsup: I can't resist buying another Kubota from Barlows. It's been almost a year since I bought one from them and I just can't go any longer. :DProblem is I need to sell my F2680E 60" rear discharge front deck before I order another one. I've got 89.7 hours on it so it's just broken in and ready to mow. It will have about 2 more in a week since I have to mow next week.
The seat adjusts weight and slides, tilt steering wheel, cup holder, about 11 gallon fuel tank, adjustable arm rests. It is one fast, reliable mowing machine. Now to figure a price. The Kubota build your own site has a new one for around $18500 plus taxes so I'm thinking $14,500 flat out cash for a near new one would/will be a steal for someone. Mine is just like new except for some grass stains on the side of the mowing deck or paint rubbed off, not sure. Any way here are some pictures. If your interested or know someone that is call me. 606-687-0008.

John...I noticed your foot in flip flops on the last picture...not a safe practice ! but I must admit I am glad to see that you do not use nail polish on your toe nails...:D

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #4  
John...I noticed your foot in flip flops on the last picture...not a safe practice ! but I must admit I am glad to see that you do not use nail polish on your toe nails...:D

Oh man and I just HAD to look.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck
Your supposed to be looking at the hour meter and not my toes.:D Not flip flops, sandals. I don't wear socks in the summer and this is a sandal not steel toed boot mans mower/machine.:)

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #7  
Your supposed to be looking at the hour meter and not my toes.:D Not flip flops, sandals. I don't wear socks in the summer and this is a sandal not steel toed boot mans mower/machine.:)

I saw the hour meter but couldn't help noticing your nicely manicured toes...:laughing::D:laughing::D I am having too much fun with this :)

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #8  
It's true.:thumbsup: I can't resist buying another Kubota from Barlows. It's been almost a year since I bought one from them and I just can't go any longerQUOTE]

When you said you stopped by there a week or so ago, I think we all saw this coming!
What shiny new machine has caught your fancy this time?:laughing:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #9  
John have you fell off the wagon again? What is it this time? I just have to know.:D Oh and its a bit early for beach wear:laughing:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck
It's true.:thumbsup: I can't resist buying another Kubota from Barlows. It's been almost a year since I bought one from them and I just can't go any longerQUOTE]

When you said you stopped by there a week or so ago, I think we all saw this coming!
What shiny new machine has caught your fancy this time?:laughing:

John have you fell off the wagon again? What is it this time? I just have to know.:D Oh and its a bit early for beach wear:laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I know when a renter steps outside to talk to me instead of inviting me in that they have something inside that they don't want me to see. It's sort of funny when to me it is so obvious and they think they are being subtle.:) Guess you guys have me pegged as well but your wrong. This just came up or maybe because I stopped by it festered up and finally came to a head today which caused me to stop by Barlows again and ask a what if question concerning the price for a new F3080 4wd 72" rear discharge front deck machine. That's what I'm pondering to purchase if I sell my F2680E. Can't not have a F mower, no way no how. They are spoilers for sure, once you've owned one they are the only mower/mowing machine.
I think this F could move to WV or a lot of other states and be happy.:D