John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck
You're a year too late for me $12k is an incredible price for that machine.
Yes.....yes it is!!!!!!:thumbsup: Sorry I'm to late for you but maybe someone else will see the exceptional value for the finest mowing machine made.
If mowing can be enjoyable it is on this machine which also ends up providing a great cut lawn/yard but reduces the time out there by yourself unless you want to keep going over the already cut part to extend the fun.:D:laughing:.

Have about 95 hours on it now.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #33  
A bump up for JT and a testament to that mower
have an F2560E same machine a few years older it has 2540 hrs on it gets about 12 hr a week put on by me, and another 3 by one of my kids. He mows an 11 acre area with it, and can get it done in about 2 hrs or less, then He mows one off his neighbors.
the motor has been tuned up the fuel injectors upsized and the pump redone so its around 30 hp instead of 25.
these are some of the best mowers ever made

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #34  
My wife and I talked about it as it certainly is a good mower for a good price, but our property is about like John's with way too many hills for anything not a 4WD.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #35  
I just wish he was about 800 or so miles closer and I wasn't into the ZD for about 14k or I would be all over it. My yard is completely FLAT and 2wd would be just fine.

:)A fellow TBNer has discovered my weakness.....I like trading. He has been "encouraging" me to sell my home use 75 hour F3080 4wd 72" deck mower instead of the F2680E 60" deck. I told him to go ahead and talk to Barlows about his trade for it with them and they can order me another F3080. Guess I'll talk to Barlows Monday and see if I'm out with the used and in with the new.:)

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #37  
That I could be interested in... How much for the 4wd 3080??? :)

That I could be interested in... How much for the 4wd 3080??? :)
Are you trading your ZD in? If so, contact Barlows. They deliver, finance and I get state sales tax off for price of my trade to them on my new purchase. That can add up to a lot of money saved for me which I pass on.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #39  
I wear steel toed boots and have the F3680 but I live in East Tennessee.
Since i bought it in 2006 it is hard to remember but I think the 4 cylinder was rated to run at a lower RPM than the lesser models. Tried looking on Kubota's web site, could not find the data. ;)

John, it would be nice if you upgrade to the F3680 with the 100 inch flex deck. Am wanting to know how well it cuts. Unless I hit the lottery I can not afford one. :D

I wear steel toed boots and have the F3680 but I live in East Tennessee.
Since i bought it in 2006 it is hard to remember but I think the 4 cylinder was rated to run at a lower RPM than the lesser models. Tried looking on Kubota's web site, could not find the data. ;)

John, it would be nice if you upgrade to the F3680 with the 100 inch flex deck. Am wanting to know how well it cuts. Unless I hit the lottery I can not afford one. :D
Now your starting trouble.:) What's a 100" flex deck? I might need one!:)