John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #41  
Now your starting trouble.:) What's a 100" flex deck? I might need one!:)[/QUOTE

It looks like this. Seems like an expensive option.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCaxBVSOOG0]Kubota 100" Flex Deck Mower - YouTube[/ame]

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck
   / John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #43  
I saw that at the local dealer havent checked yet to see if it operates with the wing decks up (make a **** of a combination trim the hedges as you mow) I was kidding there. But does the rest of the mower work with the wings up would still fit the 6 ft tree rows

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #44  
Are we the only ones running a F series Kubota :anyone: ?

Are we the only ones running a F series Kubota :anyone: ?

There are not a lot of F owners or the masses are not posters on TBN. I think most F owners are probably Organizational Owners like Golf Courses or Government users.
I'm trying to add one more owner by selling one of mine, and then replacing it with another new one. Trying to help boost the economy and F ownership rolls in one transaction.:laughing:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #47  
John

Is this still available, if so how old is it?

Thanks

Pat

Look at first post for pics and here are a few more I didn't post, if I've actually posted them (getting used to changes in forum). I had washed the dust off of the mower and one looks like a spot on a hose but it was just water. Click on picture for close up and Ctrl and + will also enlarge screen for close up looks. As you can see, it's almost a new mowing machine!
Be less expensive to buy the F2680 and mow your pond edge with a push mower.:)

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0975.jpg
    IMG_0975.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 280
   / John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #50  
I do not know about the smaller F series but have not found any changes for the F3680 in over 6 years.
That is how long I have had mine.