Buying Advice Kubota F2560

/ Kubota F2560
Thanks for everyone's input. Unfortunately, I'm having problems with my
b8200 and may have my hands full for awhile. Just bought it used and after changing fluids, has been blowing a moderate amount of white smoke (constant) :mur:. I'll probably post another thread to see where to go from here. I'd rather give it a try even though I'm not that experienced with engine repairs. I just can't or won't pay dealer prices and would be a good learning experience anyway.

/ Kubota F2560 #13  
Have a guy selling an F2560 with bad hydrostatic transmission. Apparently it locked up after starting it one day and broke/twisted the input shaft from the engine to the transmission in two! The engine looks and runs fine, but the hydrostatic transmission could be a big cost. Is it possible to rebuild the transmission or is it likely I'd need a rebuilt or new one? Not sure if anything else could be damaged. He wants $1000 and is firm on that. It has a 72" mower deck in good shape. Thanks, Brad

brad do you knowwhat kind of shape and hours are on machine and location very interested day time #979 618 0292 cell billy thanks