Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!!

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #11  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!!
The wait is almost over.... I went to the dealership to sign papers over the weekend. When walking around I spotted my tractor, waiting to be prepared, wheels changed and filled.
Im supposed to be able to pick it up Saturday.

berthaatmb.jpg

In the second image you can see my LandPride Rotary Cutter and Rear Blade!! :thumbsup:
berthaatmb2.jpg

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #14  
The wait is almost over.... I went to the dealership to sign papers over the weekend. When walking around I spotted my tractor, waiting to be prepared, wheels changed and filled.
Im supposed to be able to pick it up Saturday.

berthaatmb.jpg

In the second image you can see my LandPride Rotary Cutter and Rear Blade!! :thumbsup:
berthaatmb2.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a B3200 with loader and backhoe too. Just have to do some final convincing on the wife.

How did you get it outfitted? That pic looks like MB Tractor in Plaistow.

I'm curious what you paid - PM me if you don't want to post on the open forum.

Edit: sorry - missed your first post on the price. How much did they get you for the ATI quick attach and matching bucket for the loader? When I compared the Kubota quick attach with the ATI skidsteer type QA - it was a sizable difference in price.

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #15  
Good choice on tractors. :thumbsup:

I'd agree about the bucket being too big though. You need a max of a 60" bucket and really 54" is ideal. If you want to stick with Kubota, get the TL2142 bucket. It is a 60" round back bucket that comes with the B26 and is also a bit heavier duty than the 66" square back bucket you listed. It is about $200 more though. Beware of actual skid steer buckets, often the bottom of the bucket is far too long to be efficient on a small tractor.

Which front bucket to get is probably the biggest decision left for me make on how to configure the B3200.

When I talked to the salesman and we talked buckets - he said they only stock the 60" buckets. I was thinking the 54" bucket would be a better way to go because I intend on doing a lot of dirtwork and serious digging and rock hauling with this. I figured the smaller bucket would be better for that.

You mention the TL2142 bucket - will that bolt up to the 504 loader?

I compared the Kubota quick attach bucket setup against an ATI SSQA type - and the cost difference was pretty sizable. Enough to make me think of just getting the standard bucket and spending more time investigating QA setups for the loader.

I saw this place posted here on Tractorbynet earlier today:

Tach-N-Go, Loader Buddy, small loader Quick attach and attachments

I like the look of their QA - and their rock grapple is exactly what I am looking for to get me started on building some rock walls.

Slideshow

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #16  
You mention the TL2142 bucket - will that bolt up to the 504 loader?

It will only mount on the LA504 if you have the SSQA, like the ATI. As I said before, really I think the 54" bucket is ideal for this size tractor, especially for heavy work. Don't let the dealer leverage you into something just because they have it in stock.

I have the 54" bucket, Kubota quick attach and a set of forks and I'm very happy with the setup. No need for Skid steer quick attach on a tractor this small.

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #17  
I hesitated in posting this as I do not want to detract from the joy of your new beautiful machine, but I felt I really needed to do this. The 66 inch bucket is too large for heavy materials or digging with that size of machine. It will be ideal for mulch and light snow pushing. On my L3400 I had a 60 and a 66 inch SSQA bucket. The 66 was marginal for full loads or digging on this larger tractor. My new Kioti DK35se, a much larger tractor has a standard 66 inch bucket. I still use the old 60 incher I retained after the trade for digging. Please take these comments in the spirit they are intended..Congratulations on your new machine.

James K0UA

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #18  
It will only mount on the LA504 if you have the SSQA, like the ATI. As I said before, really I think the 54" bucket is ideal for this size tractor, especially for heavy work. Don't let the dealer leverage you into something just because they have it in stock.

I have the 54" bucket, Kubota quick attach and a set of forks and I'm very happy with the setup. No need for Skid steer quick attach on a tractor this small.

Thanks.

I was thinking the 54" bucket was the best way to go also - the capacity of the LA504 isn't really that much more than the loader on the BX23 I am using now - going from a 48" to a 60" bucket just didn't seem like a logical step (to me).

I will mostly be doing a lot of digging and hauling rocks etc. - I was thinking the smaller bucket would weigh a little less - and give more capability going into a hard pile of dirt and so forth. My biggest gripe with the ATI setup is that it's weighty - and it moves the pivot out further - which leads to a loss of capability.

I hesitated in posting this as I do not want to detract from the joy of your new beautiful machine, but I felt I really needed to do this. The 66 inch bucket is too large for heavy materials or digging with that size of machine. It will be ideal for mulch and light snow pushing. On my L3400 I had a 60 and a 66 inch SSQA bucket. The 66 was marginal for full loads or digging on this larger tractor. My new Kioti DK35se, a much larger tractor has a standard 66 inch bucket. I still use the old 60 incher I retained after the trade for digging. Please take these comments in the spirit they are intended..Congratulations on your new machine.

James K0UA

Hi James,

Dont worry about detracting from the joy... I understand the size of the bucket discussion. I went with the 66 mainly for the snow removal.. hence the rear blade as well and not a grader. I dont have a ton of heavy dirtwork to do yet, most of my work will be cleanup of trees and brushogging. There may be the odd rocks / stones to move but anything heavy is most likely going to meet with the palette forks. Down the road and, once I get most of my crap cleared, if there is real dirtwork to be done I will probably lean to the 54" Bucket.

I'm thinking of getting a B3200 with loader and backhoe too. Just have to do some final convincing on the wife.

How did you get it outfitted? That pic looks like MB Tractor in Plaistow.

I'm curious what you paid - PM me if you don't want to post on the open forum.

Edit: sorry - missed your first post on the price. How much did they get you for the ATI quick attach and matching bucket for the loader? When I compared the Kubota quick attach with the ATI skidsteer type QA - it was a sizable difference in price.

Yes MB Tractor... very helpful guys.
Outfitted with Filled R4s, and implements listed in my sig.