Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!!

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #1  

marxman

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
Well.... after almost a year of pestering you guys on this site, asking opinions and reading everything there is to read I finally went to MBTractor in Plaistow this weekend and ordered my FIRST tractor :thumbsup:

Spoiler alert : There are no pics yet as it's not turning up for a week or two.

Here's the rig I finally decided on:

B3200HSD with LA504 Loader
ATI QA Coupler
L2256 66" QA Bucket
Reinforced Bucket and Hooks
R4 Tyres - Filled
Bradco 42" QA Palette Forks
LandPride RCR1860 Rotary Cutter
LandPride RB1572 Rear Blade

I think I got a pretty good deal at $22,264. If not, I'm not that bothered because I'm so excited to finally get a tractor and get to work!!! I had also looked at a used B2920, but I figured if I was going to keep this for years to come I would like the meter to start at 0 hours :laughing:

Thanks to everyone for all their help in choosing this package. Also the guys at MBTractor, my nearest Kubota dealer, were really great. Didn't care what I bought, just wanted it to be the right one. I'm pretty sure that this will allow me to do so many things around my property, the list is already growing.

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #2  
Congratulations ! You are going to love that tractor. You were smart to get the SSQA up front, you'll be using those forks alot. Awful big bucket though? Glad you had a good experience....... I look forward to seeing some pics when it arrives. :thumbsup:

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #3  
Congratulations, it sounds like you pretty well have everything you will need.:thumbsup:

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #4  
Way to go and GOOD LUCK.:thumbsup: That is going to be a VERY LONG 1 to 2 week wait.:D

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #5  
Good choice on tractors. :thumbsup:

I'd agree about the bucket being too big though. You need a max of a 60" bucket and really 54" is ideal. If you want to stick with Kubota, get the TL2142 bucket. It is a 60" round back bucket that comes with the B26 and is also a bit heavier duty than the 66" square back bucket you listed. It is about $200 more though. Beware of actual skid steer buckets, often the bottom of the bucket is far too long to be efficient on a small tractor.

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #6  
congrats, you are going to love this tractor, it has lots of power and is a work-horse.

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #7  
Good choice on tractors. :thumbsup:

If you want to stick with Kubota, get the TL2142 bucket. It is a 60" round back bucket that comes with the B26 and is also a bit heavier duty than the 66" square back bucket you listed.

Good advice IMO.

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!!
Just got the call.
Tractor will be delivered next weekend..... so now I have a 10 day wait...:drool:

Maybe I'll change my signature now :)

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #9  
Congrats on the new B3200! Once you have it, you will wonder how you went so long without it. :thumbsup:;)

/ Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!! #10  
congratulations on your new tractor. enjoy!:thumbsup: