I need an Idea what Tractor is worth

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #1  

Kubota 2007

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4740,B3030,ZD326, RTV 900,L4200 1120RTV
Kubota L4200 GST in excellent condition,4wd,PS, 470hrs, includes a Kubota 6ft snow/dirt plow, quick Hitch( not loader type)tractor has been garage kept, could pass as new as far as condition, no leaks,runs excellent. I have no idea what to ask for it?

Attachments

• 101_1404.jpg
    101_1404.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 562
  • 101_1402.jpg
    101_1402.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 591
   / I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #2  
TractorHouse.com

You'll find hundreds of listings of similar machines. Remember that the prices you see are inflated by 10%. No one likely, actually, really pays what they are listed for, but it is a great place to start.

No loader?

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #3  
The L4200DT-GST is a mid-'90's machine. The original price with GST, 4wd, without a loader was maybe around $15-$16k? A comparable gear tractor is $20k now. Yours looks great - like it has very few hours. I'd start it off around $13k maybe.

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #4  
The L4200DT-GST is a mid-'90's machine. The original price with GST, 4wd, without a loader was maybe around $15-$16k? A comparable gear tractor is $20k now. Yours looks great - like it has very few hours. I'd start it off around $13k maybe.

13k would work with a loader, but without one I'd probably put it closer to 10k.

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #5  
Very nice lookin tractor!

If I were in the market for one like that, I'd be willing to go 12-13k. More if it had a FEL. It would actually be much easier to sell with a FEL.:thumbsup:

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #6  
TractorHouse.com

You'll find hundreds of listings of similar machines. Remember that the prices you see are inflated by 10%. No one likely, actually, really pays what they are listed for, but it is a great place to start.

No loader?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

No loader is what is really going to kill it. And since you are a private seller, I doubt you are offering financing.

There comes a certain point at which something just costs too much for a cash purchase for MOST people.

Your tractor is valued ABOVE that IMO, and most buyers (even though they will spend WAY more) are probabally going to opt for buying from a dealer and getting a tractor with a loader.

That said, I'd say you probabally should start by asking 11-12k for it. And I certainly wouldnt turn down 9.5k-10k if you are serious about selling. Yours has VERY low hours for the year, but theres still no getting around the fact that its a 18 year old tractor.

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #7  
hi mike here, is this tractor still for sale

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #8  
Welcome Mike!

I sorta doubt it is. These posts are from 2012.

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth #9  
Notice the chopped ROPS! Might protect the seat, but not the operator. Still, very clean machine for an older tractor. Wonder how it played out??

/ I need an Idea what Tractor is worth
Update on L4200, I sold it in March 2013, tractor with Snow Plow sold for $12,800, I advertised in the local Farm paper. It was a great tractor.