B2150?

/ B2150? #1  

rtd

Tractor
Ford 3930 - Kubota L3430 - Kubota B2150 - YM155D
I've recently found for sale a B2150 HST with FEL and a Rhino backhoe w/ approx 1,000 hrs. After some preliminary checking with the current owner of the Rhino brand (Alamo) I learned that most BH parts are no longer available.

The B2150 has a 1.2L 4 cyl engine. What experience does anyone have with this engine. How does it compare with the other, commonly 3 cyl models re: reliability, etc.?

This tractor was made from the mid 80's thru the early 90's. How is the HST from this far back? Was Kubota just getting into HST at that time?

Thanks

/ B2150? #2  
The B-2150 was the replacement for the B-9200 which was also a hydro or gear drive tractor. The tractor has been a good model and hydro drive tractors have been around since the late 60's so as much as Kubota was not the first tractors built with hydro they are some of the oldest or oldest with a hydro in a compact.

Good performance at the time they were built and even by todays standards to some makes available. As far as the hoe, most cylinder parts are available generically as we match many up from brand to brand. Some parts like pins might also be able to be matched up or made in a machine shop.

/ B2150?
art: thanks for the info.

You seem to know more about these backhoes than I. Is it possible to find buckets that will ft? The 16" bucket that's on it is ok, but I wondered if a wide (for this small loader) bucket w/o teeth existed.